CH 15 | Proud

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen ✿ Proud

It’s been a week since Kris asked you out, you didn’t have to heart to reject him… probably because you didn’t want to?

It was a regular Friday night at Jiyoung’s but now you were all together watching a movie but half way through the movie both Jinnie and Kook had fallen asleep.

You and Jiyoung were now the only ones awake. “Hey, do you wanna a small drink?” he asked

“Sure, I could need one right now…” Offering you a can of beer you gladly accepted it. “Now Chae Sera, tell me what’s in your mind”

“I don’t feel like it would be right for you to know…” you started “Not that you might care or anything but this is just awkward” you continued

“I hope you don’t think I’m trying to hold you down or anything Sera, I mean if there’s someone else-“

“I’m just not ready.”

“Did that Kris ask you out?” he asked, looking at your reaction “You could talk to me about these thing Sera-“

“Ji…. This is getting uncomfortable…. First can’t I ask you something?” you asked hoping you could change the conversation.

“I’ll answer this if you also answer my questions, we’ll ask one after another? Call?” he asked

Taking a sip from your can “Why did you suddenly appear again? I’m still confused Ji”

“Since my career is stable, I have more freedom now. There’s no one holding me back anymore, I can be less careful now and I just honestly wanted to see how you guys are now, it took me awhile to find you.

“So you really didn’t forget about us…” you mumbled “Well I might not show it but how could I forget you guys, you’re all very special to me”

“Ji, about Jinnie…-“

“It’s my turn to ask a question” he cut “Actually… rather than a question, let me tell you one thing. I honestly don’t mind if you plan on seeing another guy, but remember that won’t stop me from trying to get you back”

“You just wasted a question Ji…” you sighed.

“Noona… hyung… we better get going now it’s late” Kook suddenly woke up. You looked at your phone and saw that it was already passed midnight.

“Yeah, we better get going. Thanks Ji”

“I’ll drive you guys home, you just drank a can” he said as he carried Jinnie in his arms – you didn’t even realise that during that time Jiyong did not drink one sip at all, and that was indeed strange as he would never say no to alcohol.

Finally arriving home Kook took the sleeping Jinnie inside leaving you and Jiyoung in the care alone. “Thanks again Ji, I … I better get inside now it’s late, you should go home asap and rest… goodnight” you awkwardly made your way out.

You waved goodbye and watched Jiyong drive back home and eventually went inside once his car was no longer seen.

“Omo, eomma!” you hissed from shock. “Why are you still awake?” you asked calming yourself down.

“Sera, you smell like alcohol-“ she started “eomma, I only had one can of beer. Jiyong dropped us home, I’ll just pick up our car tomorrow morning-“

“Tell me, what’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter