CH 22 | Surprise

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Two ✿ Surprise

“Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be coming back home at the end of this week. I miss you so much”

“I miss you too Kris, hey... I know you just got back home from work so you should get some rest now. I’ve heard from you parents that you’ve been staying up and surviving on caffeine. So sleep. I have to start my morning now, Jinnie needs to get ready for school now.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t talk to you too much Sera… I just wanted to get the business back in track before I leave and come back to Seoul. We can still talk-“

“Kris… for me, please catch up on some sleep. That’s the least you can do for me since I can’t be there to kick you’re -“ you warned before being cut off “Well then why don’t you just come here and be by my side?” Kris interrupted.

“You want me to go there when you’re coming back home in a few days? I didn’t patiently wait for two weeks for nothing Kris. Hey, I really have to go now. The little monster is waking up. I’ll talk to you again later okay”

“Okay, I’ll call you when I have time Sera. I love you.” It melted your heart hearing the three special words but why were you suddenly feeling hesitant? “I… love you too Kris, sleep tight.” You quickly ended the call.

“Eomma… today is Jiyong samchon’s concert!!!!” Jinnie squealed around the house early in the morning. Then as if on cue, Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby began to play. “Wait? Kookie’s home?” you asked your parents in the kitchen since the music was coming from his room.

“Good morning eomma, appa, noona and Jinnie! It’s such a beautiful morning today!” Kook greeted with excitement. Now everyone was getting settled in dinning table ready for breakfast. “Kookie, Jinnie, please save your energy. It’s 7 am, we all just woke up-“

“NOONA. BIG BANG. CONCERT. TONIGHT. FIRST EVER. LIVE. There’s no need for any more words. I’ve waited for this moment.” Kook explained. “I really didn’t think it was going to be like this…” you sighed flustered with all the energy in the morning.

“Chae Jungkook, don’t you have a schedule or practise?” your appa asked suddenly.  “Ani-yo, I actually have a day off ~ for the first time and what better to spend it by going to a free Big Bang concert! Appa, you don’t know how happy I am” your baby brother squealed.

“Wow... So much for being the cool maknae of a Bangtan.” you teased. “Okay! Jinnie, it’s time to go to school today-“

“Can I not go to school?” Just hearing those words from Jinnie triggered your anger – but of course you had to calm yourself down for your son. “Jinnie-ah, I’m sorry but you have to go to school. It’s not good to miss out on school.” Seeing your son pout was making you feel bad. “Jinnie, it’s only eight hours then after, me and Jungkook samchon will pick you up and then we get to see Jiyong samchon and the rest of the Big Bang hyungs! It’ll be really quick, I promise.” You reassured.

Finally being able to convince your son, he was now brightly smiling. “Eight hours? Promise?” Jinnie linked his pinky finger with yours. “I promise, and Kookie samchon will also promise” The deal was finally sealed and the little one was now getting ready with his uncle.

Now you were alone with your parents. “Why am I suddenly dreading the concert?” you sighed. “Well you should be happy your son is young and wants you to accompany him, when his older he wouldn’t-“ Cutting your dad which a frown “my baby, is still young so let’s just not think about the future where he may abandoned me one day” you sighed – just the thought of Jinnie growing up made you feel sad.

Just like the old days, today you and Jungkook were helping out in the café. Thankfully there weren’t a lot of customers so the four of you had a relaxing day, casually making your own snacks and just watching a few episodes of Superman Returns on your laptop while sitting behind the counter.

Too focused on the cute triplets Daehan, Minguk and Mansae on your screen you didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter