CH 19 | Treasure

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen ✿ Treasure

“Eomma, Eomma! Wake Up!”  You heard Jinnie call while jumping on your bed. As quickly as you wanted to get up, your body couldn’t move and your hangover was getting stronger. Opening your eyes, you took a peak at Jinnie who was smiling at you. “Eomma ~ let’s have lunch together” he beamed helping you up with a late morning kiss.

Slowly you made your way into the kitchen were Kookie and Jiyong were seated on the dinning table. Jinnie pulled your chair back that was next to his seat and the four of you finally had lunch. “Noona, were going out” Kookie announced. “Where to now?” you asked

“Swimming” Jinnie squealed “Huh? But Jinnie can’t swim-“

“Which is why Jiyoung hyung is going to teach him, plus we won’t be able to see hyung for a while after today and I’ll be moving into our dorm next weekend. Noona, let’s just not be kill joy please” Kookie pleaded.

“I wasn’t going to say no… but isn’t it a bit too late?” you asked “We planned on going to the waterpark early in the morning but you were seriously knocked out Miss Chae.” Jiyong teased making you feel the heat rising on your face out of embarrassment. “Okay, I apologise for last night… my tolerance isn’t high but last night I got carried away.” You tried to excuse yourself.

“But wait, what am I going to wear if I don’t have any clothes?” you asked “I have a few small clothing pieces that could probably fit you Sera-ah, I matched a few pieces for you to choose in my wardrobe” Jiyong reassured.

Just like that, the late morning was going according to plan. The waterpark was empty? “You guys perhaps didn’t reserve the whole water park did you?” you asked as you entered the resort from the back. “It’s closed today but we somehow got lucky to come?” Jiyong answered hoping to ease your suspicion.

“I’m amazed Kwon Jiyong-ssi” you sighed, it’s still hard to believe that Jiyong is a famous idol. Having fun at a Waterpark was refreshing and new. Since it was Jinnie’s first time his excitement and laughter made everything more enjoyable. Just seeing him happily play around with Kookie and Jiyong you suddenly felt guilty for not being with them. You spent your previous week with Kris… you didn’t realise how much you miss being with these boys.


“Noona! You’re not jumping in?!” Kook interrupted your thoughts. For the past half an hour you have been watching them, you just felt like you’ve missed out on a lot. Staring straight into Kook’s eyes you felt more at ease - his eye contact was a lot for softer.

You didn’t want to waste any more time and gently got in the pool. Within the day, the four of you had so much fun. Jinnie developed a skill in swimming. Today he officially learnt the basics for swimming, you were confident in swimming so having Jiyong help was great – you really owe Jiyong a lot.

As you watched the father and son bond… you couldn’t hold back your happiness, seeing them interact and just being together you were able to see their similarities in terms of how they act – it was indeed cute and memorable.

It was already late in the afternoon and you were finally having dinner in the water park. “We’re going to sleep really well tonight” you sighed “Noona, this is like beyond a normal workout for you” Kookie teased “I bet Sera-ah is going to pass out in the car ride back home” Jiyong joined “but first look at our poor Jinnie, he’s falling asleep while eating pasta” Jiyong pointed out making all of you laugh from the cuteness overload.

“Hyung, just as you predicted noona’s totally knocked out” Jungkook quietly chuckled. While Jiyong’s driving, Jungkook accompanied him in the front passenger seat while you and Jinnie were fast asleep.

“Hyung…. It’s going to be weird living in dorm starting from next week” Jiyong sighed as he realised his new life as an idol “Hyung, was it hard living with your members?” he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter