CH 01 | Sacrifice

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One ✿ Sacrifice

The only thing you could remember was that night. It was you 2 year anniversary with Kwon Jiyong and you were only 19 years old that time and being the adolescent kids you guys were, lust took over that romantic night - even though it was at a motel his efforts still made your heart flutter but that night took a 180 degree turn. You remember falling asleep with a tear stained face.

"Chae Sera, remember that I'll always love you" he whispered as he pecked your cheek. You suddenly felt uneasy after just hearing that, turning your body to face him. "Are you breaking up with me?" you came straight out with no hesitations for once - silence means yes right?

“I have to do this for the both of us, it’s for the best but for now just sleep. We’ll wake up tomorrow morning and sort things out through. You’re tired right now, sleep tight” And the next morning that was it, you were left alone inside that dark motel room – with the feeling of a one night stand… it hurt - So bad.


“Eomma! Jinnie is standing up! Hurry, look!” you beamed in joy. Taking out your phone you quickly had to take a picture of this new milestone your son had just achieved.

“Jinnie ~” you cooed as you held him in your arms, showering him with kisses “You’re now a step closer to walking baby” you cheered while finally placing him into his high chair.

“Are you sure about staying home honey?” your father asked as you and Jinnie joined the family for breakfast “Why appa? Is there something wrong?” you asked

“Ani… It’s just that, we know you wanted to look for a job so your eomma and I are willing to take care of Jinnie if you want, and we insist. You’re still young so you don’t have to stay at home to take care of Jinnie – we can help.”

“Appa… I thought we talked about this before already… it’s okay I want to take care of my son until his one years old. I guess after a year I can then go out and look for a job, then rent a place for me and Jinnie to live in.” you reassured

“Honey, I thought we came to agreement that the two of you were going to stay and live with us. It’s not like our family is struggling in terms of finance… you don’t need to push yourself you’ve done enough.” Your mother tried persuading.

“Eomma, before I had Jinnie I used to work for my weekly allowances, along with Jungook’s weekly allowances – so maybe that wasn’t my responsibility before but Jinnie’s mine, his my responsibility. His now my first priority before you guys then myself. I’m thankful for all your support and for not being crazy parents that’d want me to abort the child or kick me out… I’m thankful, but of course I can’t always depend on you and that was never my thing to depend on someone. So this is just for the mean time. Now can we just drop this subject now?” you excused

“Please do, I woke up early morning to hear noona squeal but then I got to witness my baby nephew stand up on his own for the first time” he beamed while pinching the chubby cheeks of the baby “Well I better get going for school now, I’ll be home a bit late” He excused himself. Before your beloved nam-dongsaeng could walk out of the house, you caught his wrist and handed him a few bills “No more giving back, just take it or I’ll seriously kick your ”

“Seesh, you still act the same noona… but please not in public or near Jinnie” he hissed you slapped him on the arm “But noona, are you sure?”

“Seriously? Why is everyone doubting me… it’s not like I spend a lot now days so just be thankful that I still th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter