CH 07 | Reality

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven ✿ Reality

Letting him go was the hardest thing you had to do. It’s only been a day since he was beside you for two days. Spending quality time with your family and most importantly your Jinnie.

You had to be practical and considerate for what’s best for both you and Jiyong. Accepting his offer to move in with him was tempting but then again, he would hardly be by your side.

It was better this way. At least you gave him the rights to visit you and Jinnie whenever he was available. You didn’t want to get your hopes up assuming that he would visit you often so the two of you promised not to make any promises towards each other.

You were still lying down in bed before going to sleep, but you help couldn’t think about the night of Jinnie’s birthday.

After the candle blowing of Jinnie’s cake everyone was all gathered in the lounge while you were cleaning up in the kitchen. Jiyong came in and helped you clean up a bit.

“Can we talk outside Ji?” you suddenly asked to which Jiyong agreed and walked outside following behind you. “What’s up?” he asked.

“I thought about it…. I really thought about it” you sighed, confusing Jiyong “ Is this about my proposal this morning?” he asked to which you nodded too.

“I’m sorry for startling you, I mean I wouldn’t lie if I admit that I startled myself with that. I don’t want to force you but I don’t want to leave neither of you behind…”

“I honestly don’t think this would work if I was to agree. Ji, it was tempting to accept your offer. I understand that you would want to go to your home after a long tiring day and see the two of us, but how often would that happen? Once a month? Every six months?” you asked sighed once more.

“I just want what’s best for Jinnie, listen I’m not telling you to leave us alone and I’m not asking for you to visit us and provide for us ~ I’m just really grateful that tonight, you were here by his side. We need to be practical Jiyong.”

“And what do you mean by being practical?” he asked after listening to your explanation.

“You worked so hard for what you currently have right now and it’s only the beginning of your career. Just know that you have a son that will always be your number one fan” you answered.

“It seems like you’re pushing me away-“

“That’s not what I intend on doing… Ji, you could easily lose your career but you’ll never lose Jinnie and I, it’s cheesy but I mean it. Think about your fans, your members and the label you work in”

“So your okay with all this? I mean if I was to listen to you and continue living this double life as an idol and a hidden father?” he asked to double check.

“It would be a lie If I say I was okay with it but as long as you remember Jinnie, work hard for all your efforts of training and become that successful idol you’ve always dreamt of then I’m okay. I just want what’s best for you. You don’t have to worry about me and Jinnie” you reassured.

“Back then I used to be the persistent one but now it’s you… wait my manager hyung is calling” he quickly answered the call and turned back to you “I’m going to be picked up soon. I want to tuck Jinnie into bed” he got up and you followed.

“Appa ~ eomma” Jinnie rubbed his eyes. “He’s been fighting his sleep, waiting for the two of you to come back and we didn’t want to disturb y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter