CH 12 | Puzzled

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve ✿ Puzzled

Yeah (maybe I’m missing you)
I meet ordinary people and talk to them

Laugh with them, just like usual, without any thoughts. 

TV is my only friend at night

I finally go to sleep when the sun rises in the morning

I’m too shabby, I might have liked you a lot.
After you left, the blue sky seems like it’s just yellow

Where are you feeling hurt, I’m here

Or maybe you’re in love with someone else

Some other love, I miss you my baby

My heart feels this sad but I have no one to talk to

I wanna smile broadly sometimes but have no one beside me

Maybe I’m missing you

So what if he uses our personal experience as his inspiration for music? Why do I even have to react like a cold about a song?

Everything is just starting to become complicated all over again. I thought everything came to a conclusion from Jiyong’s absence all these years - he had no responsibilities.

You just didn’t want to be selfish and not let him know his son, all you wanted was for him to know Jinnie and that was all. Neither did you expect him to take responsibility - he has his own life.

 Jinnie’s existence was just unavoidable.

You secretly knew that he was doing well, for the sake of his career and for all the hardships he put himself through to get to where he finally is.

After listening to the tracks I finally got up from my desk and made my way to check up on Jinnie in his bedroom.

Quietly peeking through his door, you watched him as he wrote something on his notebook.

“Jinnie, how was school?” you interrupted making him close his book. Sitting on his bed he made his way towards you and sat on your lap.

As you cradled him in your arms, your emotions were beginning to get the best of you “I can’t believe how quick your growing Jinnie, it’s making eomma sad” you pouted

“I’m a big boy now and I have new friends with Ara” Jinnie claimed happily.

You were glad to hear since Jinnie took after your shy personality traits, you were thankful for having the bubbly Ara by his side.

“So did you like school so far?” you asked

“Ne, Everyone seems to like me so I’m happy”

Chuckling at his remark “maybe they like you because your cute and smart”

“Maybe?” the little one giggled in embarrassment

“Goodness your growing up, let’s quickly have dinner so you could finally take a bath and go to sleep after a long day.” Hand in hand the two of you made you way downstairs and into the dining table where everyone was already seated.

“Kookie-chun, I made new guy friends” the little boy proudly boasted his sudden popularity

“Huh, then what about Ara?” Kook asked, “Ani, Ara will always be with us she’s the only girl in our group”

While the boys where busy conversing you and your parents returned glances at each other expressing, “He’s growing up” you each had these goofy parent smiles.

“Kookie-chun… how many friends do you have?” Jinnie asked

“I have a lot… but I only hang out with 6 best friends” Kook answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter