CH 21 | Cherish

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-One ✿ Cherish

“You what?! Jiyong-ah… why did you even sleep over?” Soyoung scolded once Jiyong arrived home the next morning. “Ji, I thought you wanted to move on”she sighed unable to understand what exactly Jiyong wants.

“Look, Soyoung-ah… I don’t want to give Sera up anymore. Last night… I heard the words from her that I have been waiting for. She still loves me Young-ah.” Jiyong explained. “So is that why you slept over?” she asked. “Sort of… I just couldn’t say no to her parents… It was like the old days…”

“Jiyong-ah, you should take care of yourself since you live alone” your mum informed. “Ne, eommonim… I’ve just been busy working on an album” Jiyong replied. “Halmeoni, harabeoji, Jiyong samchon, Kookie samchon ~ Jinnie is going to sleep now, good night” Jinnie hugged everyone before running into his room.  “I’m just going to tuck him into bed quickly. Ji, I’ll be quick,” you excused, feeling guilty leaving Jiyong alone with the family.

“Jiyong-ah, I don’t want to be rude but I’m curious…” your eomma whispered quietly “Is there something going on between the two of you again?” she asked making Jiyong smile. “Ani-yo… I guess since I’ve been on a hiatus from music, I’ve been helping out Jungkook-ah and also have the time to catch up with Sera since Kris isn’t here for now. I know she doesn’t have that much friends, so as a person who knows her well I wanted to be here for her.” Jiyong answered carefully.

“Well then if it’s like that I hope you draw the line then” your dad suddenly requested, startling everyone. “I can tell she’s trying hard with her new relationship, I hear her on the phone around dawn but it’s always a quick call since Kris is busy over there… Jiyong-ah I’m glad that you’re here for our daughter but with this situation it’s going to become more complicated if you both don’t draw the line-“

“Abeonim… she confessed earlier…” Jiyong stopped your dad from continuing. “hyung?! What did noona say?” Jungkook asked, getting all excited. “She had a few drinks this afternoon and on the way home she said she still loves me-“ he ended quickly since you came back. “Jinnie’s asleep now, so what are you guys talking about?” you asked sitting besides Jiyong. “Ani, Jiyong-ah was telling us about upcoming album” your dad explained. “Kook and Jiyong-ah were talking about music and we just listened since we were interested with the two artists here” your mum added.

“Well it’s getting late, and we have an early morning in the café… so we’ll be sleeping ahead arraseo?” your dad excused himself. “Goodnight everyone, Jiyong-ah eomma has left some tea for you on the counter and medicine. Be sure to take that before you sleep, and I’ve prepared your bed in Kookies room.” Your mum bid goodbye.

“So…. Noona, hyung, should we watch a movie?” Kook suggested. The three of you weren’t even halfway through the movie and yet you were already falling asleep. “Noona, just go to bed now before we leave you here in the lounge once the movie is done” Kook suggested since you were leaning onto his lap. “Ani, I’m still awake. Plus I’m watching the movie” you reassured. “Sera-ah, let’s get you to bed now.” Jiyong suggests this time while he carried you into your bedroom bridal style. Gently placing you beside Jinnie, hoping to not wake him up he carefully tucked the two of you into bed. “Goodnight Sera, goodnight Jinnie-ah” he kissed the little one on the forehead.

With a quick goodnight you were already fast asleep with Jinnie snuggling closer towards you. Jiyong watched the two of you sleep in such peace. “Moments like this are ones to cherish.” He smiled to himself before going back to Jungkook. Continuing on with the movie, the boys were already dis-interested. “Hyung… since noona confessed do you think...?”

“Would you hate me if, I hoped her new relationship would end quickly?” Jiyong asked. “I don’t hate Kris, in fact I’m thankful towards him for making Sera happy but after her confession it gave me hope. I don’t want to give up on her anymore…. It’s not going to be easy because she doesn’t even remember confessing to me but we’ll see how this goes… I’m actually feeling bad for Kris that I’m hoping their relationship will end.” Jiyong sighed.

“Hyung… don’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter