CH 05 | Attachment

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five ✿ Attachment

“How about the three of you go out together?” your mum suggested

You looked at Jiyong who was busy playing with Jinnie “and where exactly would we go where we won’t get caught?” you asked

“Oh yeah… an idol. Ani how about the three of you go out to the city for a one night and by the time you come back it’s time to celebrate Jinnie’s birthday as a family? What do you think?”

Your mums idea wasn’t bad at all, in fact it’s something you’ve always wanted to do… it reminded you of that time when Jiyong skipped on one his training lessons to go for a train trip with you.

“I’ll think about it eomma, plus I’m not the only one who’s free. I’ll talk to him”

“Well hurry and ask him now before I do it, the earlier you leave the better” your mum pushed you out of the kitchen.

“Uh Ji, can we talk for a minute?” you asked while sitting down on the floor with the two boys. Jiyong’s habit of turning around to properly face you he did, making you even more hesitant to ask

“What’s up?” he asked as Jinnie sat on his lap

“Uh.. eomma suggested something for the three of us to do, but I need to confirm it with you…”

“So? What is it?”

“Do you want to go for a one night trip to the country by train?” you asked really quickly with no breaks or pauses. Keeping your head down from embarrassment you heard his faint chuckle making you look up.

“Why not, it’s been awhile I’ve freed my schedule for Jinnie’s birthday, would we make it in time before his party tomorrow?” he asked

“Well it is just a family celebration, so we’ll make it-“

“Son, the earlier you the better and more time the three of you have to spend. What do you think?” your mum interrupted

“Are you kicking us out already?” you asked

“Yes, so hurry and pack. Ah wait I already packed a set of clothes, Jiyong sorry but these are the best clothes we have – don’t worry they haven’t been used” your mum reassured as she handed a two bag full of clothes.

“When did you pack our-“

“While you took your time asking Jiyong, now hurry the train comes in half-an-hour ~ I’ve packed everything you and the money is in one of the pockets arraseo.” She said as she was pushing the three of you towards the door.

“Don’t worry about Kook and appa, I’ll handle everything ~ annyeong, be safe kids and son take care of the two call me when you safely get there!” your mum waved goodbye.


Jinnie was having so much fun watching the scenery outside of the think transparent window – amazed with the numerous amount of nature that was greeting him.

“It’s his first trip” you explained while the two of you watched the fascinated boy sitting across from the two of you.

“It’s still weird seeing a little replica of the two of us” Jiyong sighed “neh? But his starting to look like you more than me” you pouted while keeping your eyes on Jinnie

“I think his fifty-five of me and forty-five of you” he softly chuckled. “I’ll agree to that” you laughed as well.

“eomma, hungry” the little one pouted. “Eh? I’ll check the bag if eomma packed anything, Ji could you pass me the bag” you asked. Looking through the bag you found a container box full of mini kimbaps and regular kimbaps.

After filling your stomachs the little one fell asleep, resting his head on your lap and his legs on Jiyong’s lap.

“It’s sad to think that Jinnie’s already one years old” Jiyong whispered. The guilt was rushing through your body was now obvious.

“I’m sorry Ji, I kept him hidden from you for almost a year. I just wanted to wait for the right time to reveal him, you j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter