CH 03 | Honesty

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three ✿ Honesty

His head swiftly turned to the female beside him on the left, “Sera?” he asked to which was only replied with another “eomma” from Jinnie who made his way onto your lap.

“chingu” he pointed at Jiyong. “hm, say bye bye to Mr. chingu now we have to get going, eomma’s waiting for us at home now. Uhm thanks for playing with my son but we better get going now-“

“Wait! – Sera wait” he called before you handed Jinnie to Jungkook. “Relax, I’ll be fine just get in my car now okay” you reassured before turning back to Jiyong.

“I’m in a rush so just quickly talk-“

“That little boy, his mine isn’t he?” Ouch. Jinnie isn’t someone to just claim like that. What if he wasn’t his in the first place? But damn this guy you once loved for being so certain.

“Silence means yes right? -“

“Look, I really have to get going my son is with his-“

“Second father?”

“No, with my younger brother Jungkook. I guess you can’t remember him since his grown so much sine you last him but here” you handed him your phone number.

“We’ll find a proper time to talk” while walking out of the day care Centre you turned around once more “oh and congratulations on your successful debut, your songs are great” you walked out without having to turn back to see his reaction.

Your heart beat was increasing with every step you took closer to your car, your breaths were starting to turn uneven, you needed to hold back your tears, not in front of your family that is.

At this moment, Jinnie is too young to understand what’s going on but when his older he will bring this day up in the future. One day Jinnie will grow up into a young boy and he’ll question why he doesn’t have a father.

The day you feared unexpectedly came closer but whatever it is – you’re not giving Jinnie away.


"Goodnight baby ~ we've both had a long day..."

Just after putting Jinnie into bed. Your phone rang, you knew it was coming but you still couldn’t help but be feel so nervous. It’s only been a few hours since you last saw him so closer and your heart had to betray for still rapidly beating for him.

“Hello? Is this Chae Sera’s phone?” he asked, “You actually called, but I think it would be better if we were to talk in person. We'll schedule a time unless your really busy?” you asked

“Meet me in front of YG. I’ll be outside near the front door.”

“But Ji- Jiyong-ssi, I can’t it’s late and-“

“By now our son must be asleep right now so please spare me at least hour to talk because I’m starting to grow impatient, I miss you. I miss the both of you”

He really knows how to get to you… you closed your eyes mentally battling with yourself figuring out whether or not you should meet him. Then again there’s no point in making up lies when his so definite with the truth that stands in front him.

You’d blame his strong genes on Jinnie for making it obvious. “Okay, an hour at least – I’ll drive there. You better not leave me hanging outside or I’ll leave straight away” you quickly hung up and grabbed your bag as you went outside.

Driving towards the familiar building, there you saw a guy sitting on the edge of the pavement pathway. Quickly finding a vacant parking spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter