CH 13 | Unstoppable

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen ✿ Unstoppable

“Hyung… I mean Jiyong-ssi… we’re both going to get caught. I could just feel noona death glare burning through the back of my head…”

And in cue you sat yourself between Kook and Jiyong as if it was all natural. “What are you doing here?” you asked without trying to sound to rude – you tried hiding your shock from Jiyong but he had already sensed it.

“I haven’t from you for awhile and I thought about going out for a stroll in the neighbourhood” he replied

“Hyung… you live here?” Kook asked

“Hm, I live beside your neighbourhood. So I’m actually living close by how are you Jungkook-”

“Well you should have called since you took our business card from the counter-“

“So you’ve been waiting?”

Sitting in between the two older people was a very awkward Kook, thankfully for him his cute nephew arrived but of course the situation grew even more awkward.

“eomma… isn’t he Kookie-samchon’s idol?” he asked while polietly pointing at Jiyong.

“annyeong, Jinnie-ah” Jiyong waved and smiled brightly

“annyeonghasaeyo…” he shyly bowed, right after he sat himself on your lap and hid his face in the crook of your neck.

“He’s a shy bear” you suddenly blurted while running your fingers through Jinnie’s hair

“How is everyone?” Jiyong decided to ask, “Well in particular I’m curious on Kook”

“If it’s okay with noona…. I want to pursue music…. Hyung.” Kook carefully announced while avoiding your glance.

Jongkook has always been careful with mentioning anything to do with Jiyong in front of you.

Just because things turned out differently between you and Jiyong, that didn’t mean you had to stop Kook from liking his idol. It’s his choice anyway.

You were glad that Kook has always been considerate of your feelings, you knew one day he was going to pursue music one day – you just wanted to hear it from him.

“You wanna join YG?” Jiyong asked brightly. Did he perhaps see potential in Kookie?

“Ne? YG hyung?” Kook choked on his words. “hm” Jiyong hummed but noticed Kook’s expression.

“Have you been scouted already? Are you in a label already?” he asked

You where now just listening while holding Jinnie who was taking a nap in your arms. Hearing their conversation you realised that Kook isn’t as open to you about himself.

You were slightly disappointed that your younger brother wasn’t able to tell you things that are in his mind but glad that he has someone his able to talk to.

“It’s getting late now and Jinn-“ Before you could even finish your sentence.

“Why don’t you guys come over my place and have dinner with me, I’ll cook tonight” he insisted

You and Kook exchanged glances “We’ll I was planning on bringing Jinnie back-“

“I have my car here, so if we quickly have dinner and quick catch up the earlier you guys could return home” he insisted.

“You’re still persistent huh” you claimed “if Kook is up for it then…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter