CH 23 | Detached

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Two ✿ Detached

 It’s been four long yet short hours and your throat was now already hurting from all the screaming. Seeing Big Bang live tonight will be a memory that you will cherish forever and hopefully it’s the same for both Jungkook and Jinnie.

“So we’re having our comeback soon and we are preforming this new track here tonight… just for you guys” Seungri spoke. “Yes, and this song is actually a ballad.” T.O.P added the excitement “And yes, I’m actually singing” he claimed, receiving a loud cheer from the fans.

“So let’s try and get in the mood for this song.” Daesung suggested. “Well this song was written by Jiyong-ie so… why don’t you tell us what the song is about?” Taeyang asked.

“This song… is from a personal experience but then, at least one-quarter? Or half the audience today may have experienced a hurtful heartbreak from loosing a very important to you. Even though we are idols, we’re also human.” Jiyong started. “It would be a lie if I said that I haven’t been in a relationship before… but yeah, before the mood goes to depressing. T.O.P hyung – just start the song already!” Jiyong stopped himself from exposing himself too much.

And just as the mood was peacefully quiet T.O.P began the song.

She is leaving
And I can’t do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I’m blanking standing here

I’m looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times, I remember you.

If you, If you
If it’s not too late
Can’t we get back together?
If you, If you
If you’re struggling like I am
Can’t we make things a little easier?
I should’ve treated you better when I had you

You didn’t want to assume that the lyrics were about you… but why does it feel like it is? You suddenly had met eye contact with Jungkook who seemed to have the same curious expression as you, asking you the same thing.

You were engrossed into the song – but then again everyone else in the stadium was. Each word were well expressed uniquely by each member, exposing a little bit of each of their painful pasts but out of all of them Jiyong stood out the most. 

Keeping your focus on Jiyong, you didn’t even realise the song had ended. To give themselves a break they had another talk session before their final performance for the night.

“So hyung, I’ve recently made a new friend.” Seungri announced happily. “Is there anything you want to say to your friend?” Taeyang asked, “Kwanghee hyung! Annyeong!” And on cue ZE:A’s Kwanghee was seen found standing in the front row through the big screen on stage gaining cheers.

“I also have to give a shout out” Jiyong announced. “Jungkook-ah ~ Jinnie-ah and Ra-ah!! Kamsahae!” he yelled loud and clear for everyone to hear, while all the fans were cheering – unaware of who G-Dragon was thanking, you and the boys couldn’t help but cheer and wave for the quick shout out.

Of all odds, Jiyong was able to spot the three of you guys and waved towards your direction. “Oh, wait... hyung are you talking about the boys from Bangtan? The new boy group BTS?” Seungri asked, acting all playful.

“Ah… as much as I like Bangtan since they remind us of our debut… ani. I’m talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter