CH 16 | Fear

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen ✿ Fear

“So where are we going today?” you asked as Kris was carefully driving to your unknown destination.

“I’m not quite sure…. Sorry… I just brought myself here to see whether or not you had time and-”

“Kris about last-“ you tried interrupting

“I can wait. I just feel like we don’t know each other too well enough for you to make a decision… other than a soon to graduate student… there’s more to me and-“

“What happened to the guy who said age difference didn’t matter?” you chuckled after hearing his explanation.

“Well it doesn’t matter it’s just a numb-“

“Exactly, so I don’t know why you’re suddenly acting different when since we’ve first met you’ve never acted this shy before…” you continued to smile in amusement.

“So Kris, as usual you take the lead.” You smiled, trying to ease the weird atmosphere.

Today was indeed weird. You were suddenly taking the lead? At once the car had gently stopped and you noticed you were now parked at what looked like a University.

“This is your school huh?” you asked amazed at the University you had once considered. “I know this may seem lame, but how else will you get to know the real Kris.”

He helped you out of the passenger seat and kindly offered his hand.  Strangely you accepted it as you were kind of intimidated with the University environment.

“Don’t worry there isn’t that much people today, it was a half-day so only club activities are going on at the moment.

Walking through the empty hallways you both stopped at what looked like a locker room. “Come in”

“Uh… a men’s locker room?” you hesitated. “Okay wait here, I’ll be quick” and in a flash Kris came back dressed up all casual with the change of a varsity hoody. 


“Okay, quickly I have a hoodie for you as well” he quickly brought you in. This was definitely a new environment for you, being lead towards his own locker he handed you the same hoodie.

“It might be a little bit big on you, sorry” he apologised. You wore the hoddie and it fit quite well, a little on the long side but you weren’t that short in the first place.

“I think it’s okay” you reassured as you looked at your reflection. “I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this but I’ve never experienced University or College life”

“Well today, I’ll let you experience my life here… first let’s play some basketball yeah?”

“Basketball?  Kris….” You slightly pouted, “Fine, where is it?” you asked

Taking your hand again, you went inside an indoor court with a few guys training and throwing hoops. “So you’re in the basketball club?” you asked

“Hm, in the team I’m the-“

“Our captains here!” a few shouted as the pointed towards your direction. They calmed down as you and Kris made your way to them.

“Sorry I’m a bit late, uh guys this is Sera, Sera the team” he briefly introduced.

“You’re the first girl-“ one of the guys began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter