CH 14 | Confession

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen ✿ Confession

For the past month it has been a routine for you and the boys to visit Jiyong’s place every Friday for dinner.

After school, you and Jungkook would meet up at Jinnie’s school then drive to Jiyong’s place. While you prepare the dinner, the boys are doing their homework while Ji would go back and forth to help both you and the boys.

You were starting to adapt to this routine but at the same time you didn’t want to be too used to it. You were thankful that Jiyong’s stubbornness was working on Kook figure out his music plans.

Their group was able to sign an exclusive contract and at least once a week Jiyong would coach and train them privately in his hidden studio. The fact that he was doing a lot for Jongkook made you feel very thankful towards him.

Comparing Jungkook’s training and Jiyongs, there is a big difference in terms of duration of training… trainee life has definitely changed over the years.

“So how is their group getting along?” you asked as Jiyong came by your side to help cut the vegetables.

“Some of them have experience from underground rapping and dance academies… did you perhaps know that Kook was taking dance lessons after school?”

“Not exactly, but I knew he switched his business major to music and performing arts… I guess his just trying to find a way to tell the family. Thanks Ji.”

“Thank you for what?” he asked turning himself to look at you

“Even though you used to tell me how difficult it was to be a trainee and an idol I’ll never really understand the true difficulties, and even though I want to cheer on Kook I don’t exactly know how but with you by his side… I’m just thankful he has someone that could really help him.”

He nodded while understanding your thoughts, “By the way… we’ve doing this for a month… aren’t you supposed to be busy??” you asked finally looking at him.

“Well I’ve been working on songs but I don’t have a comeback until the half of the year so I’m mainly free from broadcasting and all that I just stop by the label for production and meetings.

“Hm, would Kook be able to adapt to that kind of life?” you asked

“He can and he will, trust me Sera. He and his friends are really talented that their debuting before the boy group we’re forming in YG. For now I think you should stop worrying, everyone is doing well.” He reassured.

“I’m trusting your words Ji. Mind setting the table up now, dinner’s soon to be ready”

And just like that each week, you all spent time together.

Now that you think about it, it’s been a month since you’ve last seen Kris. With their family business he probably has been flying back and forth from America, China and here.

Kris’s family owns a small but famous business and lately they have been expanding their business, other than that he is still a University student that is soon to graduate. His currently a young Director in their company here – his just no where to be seen.

It was already the weekend and Jungkook slept over Jiyong’s place last night. He insisted on finishing his own music production.

You just finally got yourself out of your bed thanks to Jinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter