CH 08 | Transition

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight ✿ Transition

It’s been three years, three short years since you’ve last spoken to Jiyong. Honestly you didn’t mind that the two of you have drifted, you didn’t expect anything from him and you didn’t give him any responsibilities.

The only thing you could be thankful towards him is the fact that he acknowledge Jinnie as his son and that he spent his first birthday with him – at least he knows that Jinnie exists.

On TV Jiyong would send hints about Jinnie, at first you felt a bitter not being acknowledge on TV but then again, it’s Jinnie that matters.

There’s nothing going on between both Jiyong and you – your relationship naturally changed. The two of you just became parents to your child.

At first you thought it was going to be difficult to explain to Jinnie on where Jiyong is and what he currently is doing but within his growth Jinnie sort of naturally forgot who his father was.

You weren’t sure whether that is a good thing or not, but at least your job in explaining no longer existed.

At first your family was confused to why you and Jiyong didn’t make an agreement for responsibilities but after explaining yourself, they respected your decision though they were very fond of Jiyong.

In the house his name was no longer brought up, for the sake of Jinnie even Jungkook stopped mentioning his name – though his love for Big Bang still remains.

That’s how things have been for the past three years.

“omo…. How adorable is this baby boy” these young high school girls we greet as Jinnie and I would walk down the street holding hands.

“Eonni! Your brother is so cute!” the girls would scream from behind

“Eomma…. Why are they calling you my noona?” Jinnie asked with a visible pout.

“ani.... it’s because eomma has a baby face” you cutely posed making Jinnie scrunch his nose.

“ya ~ eomma is cute, aren’t I?” you pouted


“Hmm, I’m cuter!” Jinnie copies your pose and you sigh in defeat. “Arasseo, you win only because you have eomma’s cuteness hahah” you teased

“Merong! Let’s just go, you promised me a milkshake eomma” the boy started pulling your wrist towards that café door.

Sitting down in the café, the two of you were sitting opposite from each other having our usual mother and son date.

“Is there anything you want to do tomorrow Jinne?”

“I want to go to ice skating eomma. I want everyone to come, Kookie-hyung, halmeoni and harabeoji. Pretty please” the boy pleaded with his father’s puppy eyes.

“hm…. So ice-skating it is, are you sure? What if you get sick?” you asked

“Eomma ~ that’s why you dress up with layers to keep me warm, like now” he showed off his fashion sense.

“Okay mister who chooses his own clothes whenever we go shopping” you teased, “after this we’ll go home and tell everyone. How about that?” you suggested.

After having a quick snack after the milkshake the two of you finally arrived home, you’re new home that is. A new big house, in a new neighborhood.

You honestly didn’t expect your dad to buy a new house for all of you to move into. Before you promised that you would find a new house for both you and Jinnie but of course your dad opposed to the request.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter