I Have to Kiss You

You'll Stay, Right?

Tao ran back home after wushu and walked inside, he was dreanched in sweat and tired. Tao dropped his bag in his room and leaned on the wall. Kris looked up and stared as Tao lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat from his face. Tao looked at him and chuckled. He pulled his shirt back down and raised an eyebrow.

"You okay there?"

"Huh? Oh...yeah, I'm fine!"

Tao nodded and tossed his shirt to Kris.

"Okay, gege. I'm going take a shower. Don't get too weird around my family."

"O-Okay..."

Kris watched Tao leave. He sighed and fell back on the bed.  Kris stared up at the ceiling and playing with Tao's shirt. He sat up and slowly walked out the door, dropping the shirt behind him.

Dammit Tao, why are you so attractive now? I thought we were going to be friends like before but...this is ridiculous. What ever happened to self control, Kris? Well, I certainly have it...if I didn't I'd have him under me in a second. Ugh, what is wrong with me today?! 

Tao walked into the bathroom and shut the door, he started up the shower and yawned. He was already tired. He undressed and stepped into the shower. He washed his hair started to sing Wan Shi Da Ji Xiang, the Astro Chinese New Year song for that year. Kris walked to the door and listened at how childish this song sounded. He chuckled quietly and listened to Tao sing, he had never heard him sing before. 

Tao got lost in his song and sung loudly and proudly, he swayed as he washed. Tao rished his hair and kept singing. Kris got too curious and opened the door a little, peeking inside. He started to turn red and shut the door, he walked back to Tao's room, hitting his forehead.

Ah...why did I do that? What is with me?

Tao walked out the bathroom a few minutes later in a fresh and clean outfit, he fell on his bed next to Kris and smiled. Tao wiggled closer and hugged Kris, he sighed.

"Kris you're such a jerk but also nice. I swear I can't be angry at you."

"Huh...? Why not?"

"Because like I said years ago, I love you. You're my best friend."

Kris sat up and looked down at Tao. Tao smiled sweetly and held on to Kris' hands like he were still a child. Kris felt conflicted. Tao was so attractive now, he wanted to just kiss him, but on the other hand, Tao still acted like the child he met.Kris didn't know what to do. He sighed and pulled Tao up. Tao looked at him and laughed.

"Ah! Kris what is this? I'm tired, no games!"

"Tao can I do something?"

"Sure."

"Promise you'll still be friends with me, and won't get mad?"

" I don't see why you'd have to ask that..."

"Just promise."

"Okay, I promise."

Kris grinned and nodded. He looked down at Tao holding his hands. Kris squeezed Tao's hands and tugged him closer, Tao fell forward and laughed.

"Kris! You're gonna pull my arms off."

Kris chuckled and put his forehead against Tao's, looking directly into Tao's eyes. Tao kept his happy smile up until Kris kissed him. The moment Tao felt Kris' lips on his own his smile stopped and his eyes widened as much as they could. Tao pushed away after a short while and stared at Kris. Kris felt embarrassed and looked down.

"I'm sorry."

...I liked that...I like Kris...Ah...I'm gay. Damn...

Tao hesitantly took Kris' hands again and made him look up at Tao.

"K-Kris...it's fine. I..liked it."

"You...you did?"

Tao nodded and gave a reassuring smile. He hugged Kris and lay down, pulling Kris with him. Kris laughed a little and hugged back.

"I told you that you were weird, Kris."

"I said you were too."

"Let's be weird together..."

Tao laughed and clung to Kris like the child he was again.

ZiTao is mine...FINALLY