New Entertainment

You'll Stay, Right?

 

"Breakfast is ready. Come on."
 
Kris stood and grabbed Tao's hand, holding it gently. Tao smiled and kissed Kris' cheek. He let go of Kris' hand and walked to the table, sitting down next to an empty seat. Kris sat next to Tao and smiled. He leaned over and whispered
 
"Tao, lets hang out today and go somewhere new."
 
Tao nodded and began eating as soon as his mother gave him food. After breakfast, Tao waited outside his bedroom for Kris to get dressed. Kris walked out and followed Tao as he left the house.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
"The Korean city! They have a new drama I want to watch. And the music there is pretty cool. There's this group called SHINee that debuted there last year and their first album just got here."
 
"Oh? Cool. How'd you find out about this place?"
 
"I found a drama online and it was Korean, I knew this place existed but I never went until recently. They said that soon they'll be holding casting opportunities for a new group within the next few years. They want Chinese members. I think I'll audition if they do that. Would you?" 
 
"Uh, yeah. What position you like?"
 
"I like rapping. My favorite in the K-Pop is probably someone like T.O.P from BigBang or Minho from SHINee, they're cool."
 
Kris nodded as Tao went on and on about his newly found interest. He kept walking and noticed a few bars.
 
"Hey...what's the drinking age here..?"
 
"18. Why?"
 
"I can drink."
 
"Yeah, but I can't. Don't leave me."
 
Kris chuckled and pulled Tao closer to him. He smiled as Tao looked around the streets. He was looking for a certain store but he couldn't remember where it was. Tao spotted the store and ran inside. Kris walked in and looked around, holding Tao's hand softly
 
Tao's eyes scanned the shelves for the drama and he grinned. He took the case from the shelf and walked around more. He was looking for more stuff. Tao bought the drama and left, he went to another store and looked at all the toys and candy in this one.
 
"When did this place pop up?"
 
"I actually don't know, but its really cool so when I can I like coming over here."
 
Tao took handfuls of candy and snacks from the store, as well as some drinks and food he wanted to bring home. He smiled wider and looked over at Kris.
 
"Hey, want something? I have enough to buy this and more. I saved up for today."
 
Kris shrugged and looked around. He grabbed a pack of candy and looked at it, he could've read it if it were in Chinese but it was in Korean.
 
"Tao do you even know how to...read this stuff?"
 
"Nope, I just wing it, so far everything tastes good."
 
Tao put all of the stuff he wanted on the counter and waited as the woman rung them up. He looked around then looked at her.
 
"Miss?"
 
She didn't look up, he thought for a moment, trying to remember what they called women in the dramas he watched.
 
"Um....Noo....wait....ah! Noona!"
 
She looked up and smiled, looking at him like she was going to listen to what he was going to say.
 
"Noona, do you speak Chinese? You know...Chi-nese."
 
She smiled and waved her hand as if she were saying 'a little'. Tao nodded and looked at her, he looked around and poked his pack of candy.
 
"Are these good?"
 
She nodded and told him the price. Tao smiled and paid for them. He grinned and walked out the store with all the bags stuffed in an empty backpack he brought. 
 
 "Ready to go home now?"
 
Kris nodded and opened up Tao's bag.
 
"What're you doing?"
 
"I want some candy."
 
"Oh, go ahead."
 
Kris grabbed a random bag of candy and opened it, starting to munch on the tasty gummies inside. The boys walked around for a while before going home. Tao dropped his bag on the counter and started to put things away.
 
"Won't your parents eat them?"
 
"No, they don't like this kind of stuff."
 
Kris nodded and ate a few more gummies. Tao chuckled and watched Kris as he tried to push his hand into the small bag further to get the last few, but couldn't since his hand was too big.
 
"Ugh...I want these candies!"
 
Tao laughed and grabbed the bag, turning it upside down and shaking the few out into Kris' hands. He looked up at Kris like 'are you really that stupid?'. Kris looked away and ate his candy quietly. 
 
Tao chuckled and grabbed Kris' hand, pulling him to the bedroom.
 
"Hey, where are we going?"
 
"Watch my new drama!"
 
"Wait, let me get more candy! These things are addictive!"