Dates

You'll Stay, Right?

 

"Kris, I'm hungry~"
 
"What? Go get yourself some food." 
 
"I don't want to. The food here upsets my stomach. Can we go to a restaurant? I can pay for myself."
 
Kris chuckled and shook his head. 
 
"So childish."
 
"What? It's true! We need to go on a date anyway!"
 
Kris laughed.
 
"A date?!"
 
"Yeah! You said people are accepting of us here more than in China, we should go out on a date."
 
"Okay, where do you want to go?"
 
Tao shrugged.
 
"Wherever you like. Somewhere Asian since American food hurts my stomach. It just can't be greasy."
 
"We could go to the Japanese restaurant?"
 
"Yeah!~"
 
Tao smiled and hugged Kris' arm, bouncing on his feet excitedly. Kris looked over and smiled slightly, he reached over and ruffled Tao's hair, gently kissing him. Tao looked up at Kris and smiled more.
 
"I love you~"
 
"I love you too, ZiTao baby."
 
Tao held on tightly to Kris' arm and smiled as they walked along the streets toward the restaurant. Tao looked up at Kris and poked his cheek gently, trying to get his attention. 
 
"Kris~"
 
"Yeah, Tao?"
 
"Are you gonna miss me when I leave?" 
 
"Of course, why wouldn't I?"
 
Tao shrugged and smiled. 
 
"I don't know. Sometimes you don't show any emotion..."
 
"I don't mean to. I'm just cool like that."
 
Tao laughed and kept walking, being led into a small, nice looking restaurant. He looked around and slid his arms down, letting one hand hold Kris'. Kris gave Tao's hand a gentle squeeze and smiled gently, walking up to the woman at the podium in order to get a seat. A few moments later they were seated and Tao was squinting at the menu in a failed attempt to read in English. 
 
"Kris what's that?"
 
"Sushi."
 
"What about that?"
 
"Tamago"
 
"And that?"
 
"A bento lunch."
 
"I can't read any of this!"
 
"I know."
 
Kris looked up at Tao and noticed his frustration, he shook his head and smiled a little. 
 
"Tao, what do you like? I can order it for you." 
 
"I like...Rice....and ramen...and ebi tempura...yeah."
 
"Damn, you eat a lot. Okay."
 
"Oh, I'll pay for my half  if its too much, it's no problem!"
 
"Shush, Tao, I'm paying, you're my girfri—"
 
"No! I'm your boyfriend....that just happens to be a little sensitive."
 
"Whatever you say, kiddo"
 
"Humph.~"
 
Tao smiled and kept trying to read the menu, he was pouting and huffing at every word he couldn't manage to read. He looked up at Kris and then back down at the menu.
 
"Tao, stop that. I can't take it."
 
"Huh? What?"
 
"You're too cute, dammit."
 
"Oh, riight..."
 
Tao smiled and put the menu down,letting Kris order. He looked around and twisted in his seat, trying to get a better view of the restaurant.
 
"Tao, do you always act like this?"
 
"Like how?"
 
"Like a five year old."
 
"Oh...I guess."
 
Tao chuckled and sat normally. Kris leaned forward slightly and took Tao's hand, holding it. Tao looked over at Kris and grinned.
 
"You're really something, just my style~."
 
"Style? Kris I'm not clothing."
 
"ZiTao shut up and take the compliment."
 
"Oh okay, okay."
 
Tao chuckled and looked up as the food arrived. 
 
"XièXie~!"
 
The woman looked at Tao in confusion, Kris couldn't help but chuckle.
 
"I'm sorry,he's saying thank you. He can't speak English."
 
"Oh~ Well, your welcome young man." 
 
The woman smiled at Tao, who gave an 'I didn't understand a word of that' smile in return. Kris rolled his eyes and simply repeated it in Chinese. 
 
"So, Tao. Why did you want to become an idol anyway?"
 
Kris broke his chopsticks apart as Tao looked up from his food.
 
"Mm, I like music and dancing a lot. Plus, it keeps you fit so I can keep doing wushu...and it makes money, so why not?"
 
"Well, next year, what if one of those labels hosted some audition or something?"
 
"I'd definitely go. And I'd get in too!"
 
"How do you know?"
 
"Don't doubt my amazing abilities, Kris."
 
"Alright. I won't. Now eat."