y Panda

You'll Stay, Right?

 

The plane ride was unbearably boring for Tao. After takeoff he had gotten bored from watching the air around him. Kris was used to flying by now so he didn't pay much attention to it. Tao ended up falling asleep on Kris' shoulder. When they landed Kris couldn't get Tao to wake up so he had to carry him, which Kris thought was very cute.
 
Tao hung on to Kris like a child did to their parent when they were carried. Tao didn't make much noise as he slept, he just kept his cheek pressed on Kris' shoulder as he slept peacefully and warmly in Kris' embrace. Kris laid Tao down on the seat of his parents' SUV and leaned Tao against the window. He helped put all the stuff in the car and then sat next to Tao, pulling him down to lay on Kris' lap. 
 
Tao smiled softly and wiggled his way closer to Kris. He felt warm and comfortable. Tao held on to Kris' belt gently, resting his head on something soft, he wasn't sure what it was but it was comfortable and he slept easy the entire ride to Kris' house. It was extremely early in the morning by the time they had gotten into Canada and it was almost 3:30a.m when they got home. Kris was wide awake, he quietly brought Tao into his bedroom and put him on the bed. He returned to the car to bring his and Tao's stuff into his room. 
 
"Kris, don't you think Tao would like the guest room?"
 
"Hmmn....nope. He'll stay with me. Besides, he likes to hug me in his sleep."
 
"Aw, he's such a cutie."
 
"Yeah mom, I know he is."
 
Kris rolled his eyes and went back in the bedroom to see Tao sitting up, rubbing his eyes. He smiled up at Kris and giggled a little. 
 
"Did I sleep for the whole ride?"
 
"Yep."
 
"Aw~ Darn." 
 
"You're staying in here, okay?"
 
"Okay, who's room is this?"
 
"It's mine, you're gonna stay with me. Now come on. I'll show you around."
 
Tao nodded and stood up, taking hold of Kris' hand as he let them throughout the house. Tao smiled and looked around.
 
"Your house is very nice. I like it."
 
Kris grinned.
 
"It is. I like it too."
 
Kris looked over at Tao and pushed him to the bathroom, shutting the door behind them. Tao looked around and giggled, pointing to the toilet.
 
"Look! A weird one!"
 
Kris chuckled and started the shower.
 
"Yeah. Lets take a shower, Tao."
 
Tao looked up at Kris and blushed slightly. He held his shirt tightly in his hands and stared at the floor.
 
"You...you mean together?"
 
Kris nodded. 
 
"Yeah. I want to see you ."
 
"N......"
 
Kris smirked and slid his fingers underneath Tao's shirt, lifting it up. Tao blushed more and watched. He was too tired to fight and he was truly curious of what Kris wanted to do. Kris slid Tao's shirt off, dropping it on the floor. 
 
"K-Kris why do you want to do this?"
 
"Why? Because your body is so ing y I can't handle seeing you under all those clothes all the time. I want to see your whole body for once."
 
Tao didn't answer and watched as Kris undressed him, then himself. Tao blushed more and covered himself as he was sort of pushed into the shower. He stepped under the water and smiled softly as he felt the warm water hit his skin. The bathroom was unusually cold and the water was such a relief. Kris stepped in front of Tao and scanned his eyes up and down Tao's body. 
 
Tao stopped standing still and moved his hands to wash his hair. He had stopped covering himself and just allowed Kris to stare at him. He shivered slightly as he felt Kris' hands on his sides. 
 
"Tao..." 
 
Tao looked at Kris, he was completely caught off guard by Kris pulling him closer and kissing him. Tao's eyes widened as they kissed. He really didn't expect Kris to do something like that. Kris didn't care what he was doing at the moment, all he could see and think of was Tao and his body, and all he wanted was Tao. 
 
Kris slowly moved his kisses down to Tao's neck, gently biting on it, his arms tightly around Tao's waist to keep him where he was. Tao pressed his hands against Kris' shoulders, letting out a soft moan. He squirmed and moved to try to get away, but the small whimpers and moans made Kris hold him tighter so he couldn't. Tao moved his head away and blushed, pulling himself to Kris and hiding his face in Kris' neck. 
 
"Tao..~" 
 
"K-Kris.." 
 
Kris slid his hands lower on Tao's body, making Tao shiver. Tao quickly grabbed Kris' hands to stop them from going any lower. Tao looked up at Kris and kissed him softly, pulling away.
 
"Kris...lets do this another time. I promise I won't keep refusing you."
 
"But..."
 
Tao thought a moment and suddenly went up to Kris, getting as close as he could. He pouted and traced circles on Kris' chest.
 
"Kris~ Please?~ I'm tired. I'll let you touch me later.~"
 
Kris looked at Tao and nodded.
 
"Fine. Next time. But you better let me do whatever I want to you." 
 
"Of course! Of course!"
 
Tao smiled and quickly wiggling his way out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and running to Kris' bedroom to get dressed. He changed and lay on Kris' bed, sighing. Tao watched the door, he assumed that Kris was still showering. Tao smiled and buried his face into Kris' pillow taking in the heavenly scent. He sighed happily quickly fell asleep.
 
Kris returned after his shower and put on underwear. He looked at Tao and sighed. He sat down next to Tao and rubbed his back gently.
 
"Ah, ZiTao I love you."