Pandas and Rice

You'll Stay, Right?

Tao leaned over on Kris' shoulder, he sat quietly and smiled at his rice that was made into a cute panda by his mom. He looked over at Kris. Kris looked down at his lunch and then to Tao's. He chuckled.

"Does everyone think you're a panda?"

"No. They're just my favorite animal."

"Oh? Is that so?"

Tao nodded and smiled, he picked up a piece of fish with his chopsticks and held it up to Kris. Kris looked over at Tao and raised an eyebrow. He chuckled and ate the fish. Tao smiled widely as Kris ruffled his hair, pulling the small boy closer so they could share their lunches. 

"Kris...do you like it in China?"

"Hmn...well...."

Tao looked up at Kris, holding his drink with both hands.

"Well, Tao. I hated it when I first got here...but uh, then I met you. And my cute little panda makes this place not so bad. Sure I don't understand your culture, your houses and the fact that you guys have nothing around thats fun, but you're the best friend I've had...even in Canada."

Tao smiled and hugged Kris, he squealed when he accidentally squeezed his drink and some water spilled onto his uniform shirt. Tao pouted and took his napkin, wiping his shirt.

"Aw, darn..."

Kris chuckled and grabbed Tao's shirt, he twisted it to let the water out. Kris tried to smooth out the fabric again and patted Tao's chest. Tao looked up at Kris and smiled again, he gave his lunch to Kris and got up. Kris grabbed tao's hand and looked at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go to class. My grade is leaving..."

"Please stay."

"But...But...I can't..."

"Please?"

Tao looked at Kris and sighed, he sat back down and watched his class walk to the building.

"Kris I really have to go! Please let me!"

"Okay, Okay...just let me do something."

"Fine, but hurry!"

Kris smiled and leaned down to Tao, he pecked Tao's cheek and laughed. Tao made a face and pushed Kris away, he stood up and started walking. Kris kept smiling at how tao was acting. 

"Ah! Kris you're so weird!"

"So are you!"

"Well, see you after school!"

"Yeah, go to class!"

Tao laughed and ran over to Kris quickly, he grabbed some rice from his lunch and smushed it onto Kris' face. He smiled and whispered "Revenge!" and turned to run away to his class. Kris made a face and wiped the rice off. 

"Ugh!! Tao! That's so gross!!"

Tao was already gone as Kris stood to put their lunches away. He grabbed his bag and walked with his age to go to their class. 

"Ugh, I have rice on my face. Tao, you're so messy! Ew..."