Please, Don't Leave.

You'll Stay, Right?

 

Kris sighed and started packing his bag to leave for the airport. He didn't want to go and he knew Tao would be upset to find out that he was leaving. Kris zipped up his suitcase and tugged it out to the door. He stepped out the door and pulled it behind him to his grandmother and the taxi. 
 
Kris was about to put the bag in the car then Tao ran out of his house, tears streaming down his cheeks. Tao ran and hugged Kris tightly. Kris looked down at Tao and frowned. He sighed and put his hand on top of Tao's head.
 
"Kris don't go! Please don't go! I need you here! Please Please!"
 
Kris felt heartbroken that Tao was so upset of him leaving. He sighed and got on his knees, hugging Tao tightly. He looked away as he felt tears welling up.
 
"ZiTao...I have to go. I'm sorry."
 
Tao clung tightly to Kris and refused to let go. He was sobbing and clinging to Kris with every ounce of strength he had. Tao kept crying as his mother tried to pull him away so Kris could get in the taxi.
 
"Kris! Don't go! Please Kris!"
 
Tao kept screaming for Kris and squirming around in his mothers grip. Kris watched Tao and swallowed his sadness, he forced away his tears and got in the taxi. 
 
"I...I'm sorry Tao. I don't want to, but I have to..."
 
Tao shook his head and wiped his tears. He kept crying and sat down, hugging the little Ace.
 
"You don't have to go...just tell your parents. They'll let you....w-wouldn't they?"
 
Kris sighed and got out the car. He walked over to Tao and hugged him tightly. Tao clung to Kris and refused to let go. He hung on as Kris stood up. Kris chuckled and wiggled to try to get Tao off of him.
 
"Hey, Panda quit it." 
 
Tao shook his head and stayed attached to Kris. Kris sighed and pushed Tao off of him, he looked down at him and put his hand on top of Tao's head.
 
"Huang ZiTao...You know I don't want to leave you here. I have no choice."
 
"You do have a choice! You don't have to leave! I need you here!"
 
Kris sighed and ruffled Tao's hair, he hugged him again and pulled away. Kris leaned down and kisses Tao's cheek, he smiled. 
 
"Just because I'm not here doesn't mean I won't keep in contact. I'll email you as soon as I get home."
 
Tao nodded and smiled softly, rubbing his cheek a little. He wiped his eyes and hugged Kris again. Kris returned the hug and smiled.
 
"I love you, Kris. You're my best friend."
 
"Love you too, Kiddo. You're my best friend too."
 
Tao smiled and held up Little Ace. He grinned proudly at Kris and nodded, being strong. 
 
"Whenever I see Ace I'll remember you!" 
 
Kris laughed and pat Tao's head, he got in the taxi and closed the door. Tao wiped his eyes as he stayed crying again, he hugged his mother and waved as the taxi drove away.