E-X-O

You'll Stay, Right?

Tao sighed as he stepped into the practice room. He had arrived in Korea a few days ago after being accepted into SM. He was to be a part of this new group called EXO. He was one of the last to join and he was getting some crap from the other trainees because of his short training period. 

He sat down quietly on the floor and started to stretch. He didn't see anyone he knew or even understood. His Korean was poor and the two other Chinese boys he saw, someone named Luhan and somebody named Yixing were friendly with each other and a few other boys, but Tao was too shy to speak to them. 

He kept stretching quietly, the Korean members filing in. First Chanyeol, then Sehun, Jongin, Minseok, Joonmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and...someone Tao didn't see. He wasn't paying attention. For the past few days, the leader of the Chinese group had been sick and wasn't in practice. 

Tao suddenly felt very large hands on his back, pushing him down towards the group. He yelled and hit the ground. He was shouting in Chinese for the boy to stop before he was picked up around the waist and turned around, meeting Kris eye-to-eye. 

"K...Kris..?"

"Long time no see, ZiTao."

Tao almost screamed and flung his arms around Kris' neck, hugging him tightly and gaining the attention of the others.

"What's this?" Lay asked.

"Yeah, what is it?" Luhan asked as well. The Korean members looking confused.

"Oh..." Tao said quietly, he didn't want to say anything. 

"Tao...is just a friend of mine from when I was younger. A very good friend."

"Oh..."  

Tao smiled and wiggled away from Kris. He sat back down and stretched until the choreographer stepped in, teaching them steps to their debut song. The practiced continued for a few hours, Kris and Chanyeol seemed to have more trouble than the rest since they were the tallest. Jongin helped them.

  After the practice they were showed to their dorms. Tao quietly unpacked and went to find Kris in his room. Tao smiled and lay next to Kris once he found him, hugging Kris' waist. 

"I missed you."

"So did I, ZiTao."

"This is so great, now we can be together everyday for years and be happy."

"Yeah, just like we dreamed."

Tao nodded and snuggled up to Kris before closing his eyes. Today was a long day and Tao only wanted to hug Kris and sleep.

In the morning, Kris took Tao on a tour around the area. 

"Kris?"

"Huh?"

"What did you do while we were apart?"

"What did I do? Well, I just was studying and working and being here. You?"

"Um, highschool. Martial arts competitions, and some rap competitions. I did well."

"Good. I knew you would."

Tao smiled and looked up at Kris.

"You grew your hair out."

"I did...and you cut yours." 

"I did."

Kris led Tao into a restaurant and waited near the podium to be seated.

"Have you had Korean food yet?"

"No, I was mainly sticking to Chinese."

"Well, it's time you ate some." 

Tao nodded and sat down with Kris. They ate quietly. Tao would make the occasional comment such as "wow, this is so good!" Or "why haven't I eaten this earlier? Wow!" 

Kris would chuckle at how Tao still acted like a child, he thought it was adorable. After their meal, the two boys walked slowly back to their dorm, Tao looked down at his phone and played on it. Kris was looking at him from every now and then. 

Tao looked up and noticed Kris, he smiled.

"I'm so glad you're here Tao."

"Me too."

"I'm so glad I get to work with you, I love how dedicated you are with everything." 

"You're dedicated too, and I'm so happy that we're living together." 

Kris nodded and led Tao back into the dorm. He stopped at the door and leaned down, pressing his lips on Tao's, making Tao blush. Tao held Kris' hands before slipping back into the dorm and walking to his room, looking around.

Kris sighed with a grin.

"Finally together again...thank God."