Car Rides

You'll Stay, Right?

 

Kris packed his bags early in the morning. Summer was over and today was the day Kris was going back to Canada, only this time, Tao was coming with him. Tao smiled and packed enough of his things so he could go. He thought about bringing all of his money but he didn't know how to get Canadian money for his Chinese yuan. He shrugged and filled his wallet with all the money he saved up and shoved it in his back pocket. Kris had told him to bring clothes to wear for when its cold.Tao pushed his suitcase closed and zipped it. 
 
Kris grinned and shoved his stuff into his father's rent car. He walked next door and was let in by Tao's mother. Kris went to Tao's bedroom and looked around. He smiled at Tao.
 
"Hey baby. Almost all packed?"
 
Tao nodded.
 
"Yeah. Anything else I need to bring? I think I have everything."
 
Kris shrugged and kept looking around. He grinned and grabbed the long staff, now nicknamed "Tao's Wushu Stick" he held it up and pushed it towards Tao.
 
"Bring that. I want to show my friends how cool you are." 
 
"Wait...how will I talk to them? I don't know English."
 
Kris chuckled.
 
"You know some. Tell me what you know."
 
Kris smirked and grabbed Tao's bag, pulling it behind him and shoving it in the back of the car. He turned to Tao with a slight grin, suddenly switching to English.
 
"Come on. Tell me. Show me how well you speak English."
 
Tao stared at Kris, he felt dumb for not understanding a thing Kris just said. He thought a moment and remembered something he heard on an English movie he'd seen once. Tao spoke in English, feeling odd.
 
"Um..."
 
"Say it. What is it?" 
 
"I....um...I'err....be....back." 
 
Tao blushed and covered his face. The movie was stupid and his English was stupid. He didnt want to speak anymore, he didnt want to sound stupid. Kris laughed and pat Tao's back.
 
"I'll be back? From The Terminator?"
 
"...."
 
Tao shrugged and got in the car, hugging Mao Mao and spreading the Wushu stick across their lap. Kris looked over and rolled the stick over their laps. He smiled at Tao and hugged him. Kris grinned and kisses Tao's cheek over and over, keeping his lips close. Tao chuckled and wiggled away, he looked at Kris and whispered.
 
"Do your parents know about us?"
 
Kris nodded with a grin.
 
"Yeah, they know. I told them. People in Canada are much more comfortable with gay couples than people are in China. That's why I don't care if you tell your parents or not."
 
Tao nodded and held Kris' hand.
 
"I'll tell them one day, I just have to make sure they won't hate me."
 
"They're your parents, they can't hate you."
 
Tao nodded and smiled up at Kris, he leaned over and lay his head on the older boy's shoulder. Tao closed his eyes and smiled wider. Kris smirked and leaned down, resting his hand on Tao's thigh.
 
"Hey babe, now that we're gonna be in Canada, we can have more fun since my door locks."
 
Tao blushed and looked up at Kris. He whispered shyly:
 
"W...What fun?"
 
Kris grinned and didn't say anything. He slowly began to rub Tao's inner thigh, making Tao blush more. Tao squirmed around as Kris squeezed; he scooted away from Kris, pressing himself against the opposite door and shoving his arms in between his legs. Kris chuckled and moved closer, the separation in the car similar to that of a taxi, making the two boys invisible to Kris' parents. 
 
"K...Kris..."
 
If Tao wasn't so tan his blush would be making him look like a boiled crab. Kris smirked and moved himself over Tao. Tao pressed himself against the door, sinking into his seat shyly. Kris grabbed Tao's hand, trying to pull it from in between his legs but Tao was stronger and refused to move.
 
"N-No. Kris not here, not now." 
 
Kris chuckled and rolled his eyes, he tugged Tao up to sit straight and grabbed one of his hands, pulling Tao to his chest.
 
"Can I at least kiss you?" 
 
Tao nodded slightly and sat on his knees, leaning back onto his feet as Kris moved closer, pressing his soft lips to Tao's. 
 
"I'm more than excited to have you come home with me, Tao."
 
"Me...Me too..."