Another Goodbye

You'll Stay, Right?

Tao sighed softly as he zipped up his suitcase. He sat down on Kris' bed and dropped it on the floor. Tao didn't want to leave again. He really didn't, but school was starting soon for him again. It was August.

"Ready, ZiTao?" 

"Yeah...I guess I am."

Tao stood and grabbed his bag, walking out the house to the car behind Kris. Kris grabbed Tao's bag and tossed it in the back of the car, getting in the driver's seat afterwards. Tao got in the passenger seat and sat there solemnly while Kris started the car and drove towards the airport. 

"Are you okay, Taozi?"

Tao shook his head and sighed.

"I don't want to leave you Kris, not again. I won't cry this time but I don't want to leave. It's killing me inside because I know we'll lose contact again and eventually we'll break up and I just....I can't take that. I love you."

"ZiTao, you know I love you too and you know I will keep in contact, we have each other's number, email, addresses, we'll stay in touch."

Tao nodded and smiled softly, he gently slipped his hand inside Kris' larger one that was resting on the middle console. Kris closed his hand around Tao's and gently squeezed it, giving him a secure nod. 

"Thanks I guess."

"Don't thank me for anything, it's you that I got to thank."

"Why's that?"

"Because when I first came to China, I hated everyone..but you. You were so kind and so cute and it when we didn't talk to each other. Then, when I came back, I didn't even recognize you, you grew up and damn, you're really y now.--"

Tao blushed and looked down, gently pulling his bag over his stomach to hide. Kris chuckled.

"Also, I knew I wanted you when I first saw you working. I thought that whoever that kid was, he was tall, he was y, and it looked like he was toned. I wanted to find that out as soon as possible and when I saw it was you, that made it so much better."

Tao chuckled and looked over at Kris. 

"You're so dirty minded, Kris."

"I know I am, but your body doesn't help me to be innocent like you."

Tao laughed, he wasn't as innocent as Kris thought, of course he hadn't had , but he wasn't the most innocent boy in the world. Tao sat back in his seat and looked at Kris.

"Hey, I was looking on the internet and I saw this agency holding auditions for people. Should I do it?"

"Depends what the agency is."

"It's Y...something. Or has a Y in it.."

"Don't join them. Join SM."

"Why SM?" 

"Because I've been a part of SM for a while, I think they're doing auditions next year."

Tao looked at Kris and slapped his arm, pouting. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

Tao kept pouting and sat quietly until they reached the airport. As soon as he parked, Kris looked at him and smiled, Tao blushed and covered his face, looking up at Kris.

"Nooo...~"

"What?"

"That's too sweet looking."

Kris leaned over and kissed Tao. Tao smiled softly against Kris' lips and hugged him tight, not wanting to let go. 

"ZiTao, as soon as you get to China, call me. I don't care what time it is."

Tao nodded and got out the car, grabbing his things.

"I love you, Kris."

"I love you too. I'll see you in a few years?"

"Most definitely."