I Can't Stop Loving You.

You'll Stay, Right?

 

"Kris?"
 
"Hmn...?"
 
"How long will you be here for?"
 
"I'm here for the summer, why?"
 
"Well...because when you leave, it'll probably be worse than last time. With me I mean..."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I'm even closer to you now. I cried for days after you left and when you leave this time I don't know how I'd handle it."
 
Kris sighed and smiled softly. He pulled Tao closer and hugged him. He remembered the last time when he left. Tao was devastated. But even now, knowing that Tao was the same person, the same child at heart. He couldn't imagine a sixteen year old crying and sobbing over someone like him. But this was Tao he was talking about, he was always very sensitive. Kris honestly didn't know what would happen.
 
"Well...I go back in late July."
 
"I don't have school until late August."
 
"Well, maybe you can stay with us until you go back. My mom doesn't work so you could help around the house."
 
"I'm not a maid, and I don't know English."
 
"I'll teach you!"
 
Tao shrugged and held Kris' hand, playing with his fingers.
 
"Besides, I'll show you what I real nice house looks like."
 
"Oh? So mine ?"
 
"For being in China it's nice, but its not like mine."
 
"Okay, okay."
 
Kris grinned and hugged Tao to him, he took out his phone and texted his mom, asking her if Tao could go with them back to Canada until he has to go to school. 
 
"Mom? Can Tao stay with us until like....late August. Y'know until he goes back to school. Pleeeeeeeeease!"
 
"Kris Wu, why are you asking me now? Of course he can stay."
 
Kris grinned and showed Tao the message. Tao smiled and hugged Kris tightly. He stood up and bounced happily in place. Kris sat quietly and watched. He stood up on his knees and grabbed Tao's pants, pulling so Tao will either sit or his pants would fall, either way Kris wouldn't care. Tao stopped and grabbed his pants, he sat down on Kris lap and hugged him, wiggling happily. 
 
 
"Hey there, ZiTao. Don't wiggle like that."
 
Tao laughed and kissed Kris over and over, laying on top of him. Kris looked up at Tao, surprised. He pushed Tao away slightly. 
 
"Whoa, what are you up to Tao?"
 
"I can't kiss my boyfriend?"
 
"Well yeah you can...but that's pretty heated."
 
Tao shrugged.
 
"I want to kiss you like that."
 
Kris chuckled and pulled Tao back to him into the kiss. Tao soon started smiling and couldn't kiss back. He began to laugh and hugged Kris tightly. 
 
"What's so funny?!"
 
"N-Nothing!"
 
Kris sat up as Tao kept laughing, he pushed him down and started tickling him. Tao squealed and squirmed around underneath Kris. He tried wiggling away but Kris pinned him to the floor.
 
"Tell me, ZiTao!"
 
"Never!"
 
Tao kept laughing and wiggled around as Kris sat on him. Tao let out a grunt.
 
"Ugh, your big is crushing me."
 
"Tell me then."
 
"Fine fine! Just stop squishing me!"
 
Kris sat up and moved off of Tao.
 
"Your lips made me laugh."
 
"What? What about them?!"
 
"They remind me of something."
 
"What do they remind you of?!"
 
Tao laughed and shook his head, he didn't feel like telling Kris. 
 
"Tell meeee!"
 
"Your lips remind me of a bird's beak with the way they're shaped....really soft though."
 
Kris pulled at his lip and looked at Tao. He pouted. Tao smiled and hugged Kris again.
 
"Aw, but you're so cute!"
 
"You're so weird, Tao. But I can't stop loving you."