Wo Ai Ni

You'll Stay, Right?

 

Tao woke up early in the morning as he usually did. He felt a little different than usual but was too tired to put his finger on just what it was. He yawned and rolled over, being stopped by something, rather, someone who was bigger than him. It was Kris. Tao had forgotten that Kris had fallen asleep here and that they had shared a kiss, but that didn't matter at the moment. All that did was that Kris was here and Tao was happy he was.
 
Tao wrapped his arms around Kris' torso and hugged him close, Kris was always bigger and Tao loved that. Of course Tao was 183cm and probably still growing, but Kris would always stay taller and manlier. Kris rolled his shoulders and sat up, making Tao have to let go. He looked around and yawned. He was still have asleep.
 
"Mom...where's my bed? Can I have some pancakes?"
 
Tao chuckled and watched. Kris was speaking English so Tao didn't understand a word that was said, but it was still amusing. Kris laid back down and yawned, he went to grab a pillow but grabbed Tao instead. Tao smiled and sat there for a moment. He pushed himself a little higher to where his face was even with Kris' 
 
"Kris?~"
 
".....hm....."
 
Tao chuckled and gently kissed Kris' lips, he didn't think of it as weird anymore. It was very nice. Kris blinked a few times before fully opening his eyes. He looked at Tao who was trying not to smile. Kris pulled away and chuckled.
 
"Well, Good Morning Tao....Tao's lips."
 
Tao smiled.
 
"Morning Kris. Your lips are soft."
 
"I know. I've heard."
 
"Oh? From who?"
 
"From you...." Kris yawned.  "I'm so tired."
 
"My mom is making us breakfast now. Just sleep until she's done."
 
Kris shook his head and pulled Tao closer. 
 
"I want to kiss you again, not sleep."
 
Tao smiled and hugged Kris happily, he was warm. Kris leaned down and kissed Tao. Tao took a little while but he kissed back. 
 
"Baby~"
 
"Wo ai ni, Kris."
 
Kris looked at Tao and smiled, Tao was smiling as well. The way he said it sounded genuine instead of how it was usually said. Tao always said that but in a friendly way. It sounded different this time.
 
"Tao...how do you mean that?"
 
"It means however way you want it to."
 
Tao grinned and stood up, he walked out of his room, carrying a change of clothes. Kris sat there and thought. He was curious how Tao really meant that. Surely it was too early for it to be said in such a way, but they had known each other for years. Maybe it was possible.