A hard month

The Misconceptions of Us
 
The next day isn't better. 
 
I have a huge headache, dark rings under my eyes. I couldn't sleep last night. I literally cried myself to sleep. I missed the warm body heat of Key. I thought of him lying in bed, with Nicole in his arms. 
I just got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I don't want to stand up...
 
Eventually I drag myself out of the comfy sheets. Freaking ! It's so ing cold...
 
I probably ed up the exam we wrote. I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was Key. 
Key getting dressed in front of me. 
Key smiling his cute dimple smile. 
Key eating Pizza. 
Key watching TV.
All this small, random things are making it impossible to not love him.
 
I regret screaming at him. Maybe we could have stayed friends or something.
Well, now it's too late.
 
After my sessions at the university I drive home. 
I make myself ready for work, taking a hot shower washing half of my stress from my shoulders. But I know that if I step out of the shower all the pressure would come back.
I put on my uniform and get in my car to drive to the coffee shop I'm working in.
 
 
 
 
.....................................................
 
 
 
it wasn't just a hard day. 
 
 
 
It was a hard week. 
 
 
 
No. A hard month.
 
 
 
 
.....................................................
 
 
 
 
1 month since the breakup:
 
 
I ed up 2 exams. 
 
One professor even asked me if I was okay, if I had problems with the family, and if I wanted to talk to him.  I said no. 
I don't need people knowing about my private life. 
The only one I told about the breakup was Hyera..... and Baro.
 
Baro is a new good friend of mine now. He found me crying on a bench at the park near my apartment.
 
I was depressive. 
I even had thoughts of cutting. 
But I didn't. 
And I'm actually proud that I didn't.
 
I didn't saw, let alone spoke to Key.
 
 
 
.....................................................
 
 
7 weeks since Key and I had broke up:
 
 
Things are back to normal.
 
No crying. No thoughts of cutting. No starring in my own little world.
 
The good thing.... I found Baro.
 
Baro is the Funny, sweet and caring boy. he always Respecting girls and their feelings. 
Baro has a dog named chad. 
I'm always taking Chad on a walk with Baro. 
 
Hyera and I got closer than ever. We are like BFF's now. We're telling us everything. Our boss needs to warn us sometimes so that we would work and not always talk, about how our day was going.
 
 
I'm sitting in my living room. Going trough the news letter.
I need a new home ASAP!
The apartment got a little to small for me and Hyera.

Yeah....

I'm living now with Hyera.
Her parents kicked her out. But they are still sending her money so that she could live properly.

 
 

3 month since the break up and I'm feeling pretty good.
 

.....................................................
 

7 month since the break up.
 
 

Hyera and I living in a penthouse near seoul. It's not the cheapest but since I'm sharing it with Hyera, it's perfect.
 
Baro and I started dating. But it didn't work out. so we both decided that we should just be friends.
He is pretty often with us. He also a has a own room at our place. Well, actually it's supposed to be the guest room. But he just decided to let some of his clothes at our apartment.
 

.....................................................
 

1 year since the break up.
 

Sandeul.
A new member in our happy family.

 
Sandeul is a friend of Baro.
He also is at my university which we both didn't notice at first.
Now we meet each other every time we can at Starbucks near the campus.
Sandeul is a funny guy. He is studying music. Plays the guitar, piano, drums, dance, and rap. so talented.