Magazine

The Misconceptions of Us

 

From: Choi Minho

'hey, [YN].. whats up?'

Uh? 
What?


To: choi minho 
'Nothing much, why r u asking'

From: choi minho 
'Just wondering. Were you yesterday out with Jonghyun and Onew hyung?'

To: choi minho 
'Yeah. How do u know?'

From: Choi Minho
'Magazine'


This word is my worst enemy. 
It was as I was together with Key and it apparently still is.

To: choi minho 
'Which?'

He doesn't reply.
That means they wrote bad stuff about me. 
Great. 


A cold feeling runs down my spine. 

Please not the awkward situation where Jonghyun and I hugged. Please no.



.................................



I know I will regret this. And I hate myself for searching for this magazine. 

At lunch break I go down to the kiosk with Sandeul. I look in every magazine, till I see a large pic of Onew and Hyera. Huh? 


Next to it is a header, I read it. 'Onew' new flame?'

What?! 
Under it was a picture of Onew, Jonghyun, Hyera and me. The caption: 'Onew with his band mate Jonghyun (right), Key's ex girlfriend (second from right), and the unknown girl'

I read it.  Nothing about me. 

Oh thank god. 

I buy the magazine for Hyera knowing that she will flip out. I don't know though if she will be happy or angry.

As I come to work Hyera is chatting with some guests.She works already since 1 hour. I tie my apron around my waist and start to clean the dirty cups. 

Hyera comes to the counter to chat while I clean.

"'hii" Hyera grins.

I grin back. 

"What would you say if I told you, you are in a magazine?"

"Shut up!" Hyera gasps.

I grin.

"In which? When? Where?" Hyera's eyes are wide.

"I will show you at home" I say calmly.

"Oh my god! What did they write?! Something bad?" 

Oh Hyera, Hyera, Hyera. 

"Home" I mouth and wink.

 

Hyera practically drags me into the apartment. 

She runs to the living room, expecting the magazine is lying there. I smirk. Nope.

As she notices that it's not there she glares at me. I make my way towards my bedroom, teasingly slow of course.

As I return she grasps the paper out of my hand like her life depends in it and flips trough the pages till she finds the one with the pic of her and Onew on it. 

Her eyes widen as she reads the header.  I watch her carefully. 

I can remember my first picture in a magazine. 

Key and I used to keep our relationship a secret. But I guess we weren't careful enough. Paparazzi got more into his private life, the more he got famous.

 

 

 


> Flashback <


Key picked me up for our date at the movies. As he stood in front of my door I needed to laugh at first. 

Black hoodie, gray beanie, dark sunglasses (note it was evening) and stubble on his face.

"Umm... Do you want to kidnap someone or...?" I couldn't hold my grin back.

"I want to kidnap you" He replied.

"Being cheese doesn't bring you anywhere" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He just laughed and hugged me tight. After his bear hug he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Eww.... You're prickly" I laughed and kissed his soft lips, again feeling his stubble on my skin.

"Don't act like you wouldn't like it. You know I know you find that y." He smirked

"Alright..." I kissed him again invading his mouth with my tongue.

"What about staying here?" He asked after I pulled away for air.

"Aww... After you covered yourself just for our date? Nope." I tipped his nose.

He raised an eyebrow.

"And actually I wanted to see that new movie" I grin.

He groaned playfully. "Fine"

 



> Flashback End <

 



Hyera laughs as she reads the article about her and Onew having a romance. I need to grin too. They just got to know each other and now they already have a romance. 

Sometimes people need to wait before they make a story out of 3 or 5 pictures they got from some creepy paparazzi.

I go to my room, glad that she isn't mad or sad or whatever.



 


> Flashback <

A sunny day. 
Han River. 

Nothing could disturb our moment. 

We were holding hands and swung them as we walk to the restaurant which was just 5 minutes walk away. 

Key stopped. I looked at him.

"What's wro-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Okay" I grinned.

Key laughed as he some hairs out of my face. 

"I like it when the wind blows your hair in your face. You look messy."

I blushed and laughed at the same time. "thank you"

He took my hand again and we walked in the direction of the restaurant.Suddenly I saw a flashing light. 

Again one. 

And again, again... and again.

I felt how Key's grip got tighter around my hand. I looked up and saw that his smile was vanished and got replaced by a grim line.

"Come on" He walked faster, dragging me to the restaurant.

 

 


> Flashback End <

 

 



Paparazzi could ruin every beautiful moment. Some people laugh them of. Some are ignoring them. 

Key was one who made a mix of both. I admired how he could be all happy when there were Paparazzi taking photos of him. 

I was like paralyzed every time they got near me. And I hated that.


 

 

 


to be continued......


I feel like this story makes no sense anymore... lol
just a few chapters and then it's gonna end ;)
sorry... or not.