overreact?

The Misconceptions of Us

Onew went home a few minutes ago. I told him that I would feel better if I'm alone now. He accepted my wish and left.

Now I'm sitting on my couch, with my phone in my hand and discussing with myself if I should call Key or not. 

I do. 

It rings 5 times. Then I hear the voice from... Nicole?!

"Hey YN, Key is in this moment too busy to talk to you."

"Could I speak to Key just for one minute, please?"

I hear her speaking to Key "She wants to speak with you"

Silence.

Then I hear his voice

"Hello.."

"I'm sorry Key"

Silence.

"I know I overreacted and I'm so sorry"

"Uh...."

I take a deep breathe.. "Can we talk?"

"Well.....Yeah..... I'll be at yours in 20"

"Key?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

He hangs up.

 


I go to my bedroom and change into a tank top and some comfortable shorts. And then I wait. And wait. And wait. 

After 45  minutes I hear finally my doorbell ring. I get up and open the door.

"hi. come in"

I say with the most friendly smile I could give him right now.  He sits down on my couch where we have so much memories.

"What do you want to talk about" His voice is cold but I could hear a little bit of caring in it. 

"I want to apologize to you for overreacting over this whole situation..."

This apology feels wrong but I do it anyways. It feels like I would lie to him. Because actually I think he should apologizes for ditching me 3 times in a row.

"I don't know" He says and looks at me with sad eyes.

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know if I can handle this one more time"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you overreacted a lot the last past weeks"

I feel anger building up in me but I keep it back. I don't want to lose him. I love him too much for that.

"I promise you I won't overreact ever again! Just give me a chance..."

He looks at me like he would think about what I said. After some long seconds he seems like he made his decision.

"I think I will give you one last chance. But don't blow it!"

Now he has a grin on his face and I feel butterflies again in my stomach. 

I lean in to give him a hug and he gladly joins in. I pull back a bit to kiss his lips and he kisses me back. I feel so happy right now.

 

...........

 

I look at the watch. 
What the?!  It's 02.00 AM. 

I look underneath me and see a sleeping Key. We must have fallen asleep on the couch. 
I smile to myself as I watch his wonderful face. He looks so peaceful. I carefully try to stand up without waking Key but I fail.  I feel how Key's grip got tighter around me and hear how he groans.

"How late is it?"

I totally forgot how y his deep sleeping voice was.

"Uh... 02.00 AM"

He groans. "Well maybe we should go to bed now"

"No really?! Duh"

He laughs. He holds me tight and sits up so that I'm practically also sitting.

I missed this so much!

He stands up with me in his arms and made his way to my bedroom. 

He carefully lays me down and then hops in the bed. I put the covers over both of us and lay my head on his chest. He moves his arm so that I also could use it like a pillow. But I liked his chest more. I could hear his heartbeat and feel how his chest moves up and down with every breath. 

Not long and I fall asleep in Key's arms.




****



The next morning I wake up and feel Key's arms around me. He is spooning me.

This feels so good.

I smile to myself and carefully turn around so that I have Key's face directly in front of mine. He holds me so close that our noses are touching and that I can feel his slow breath on my lips. I smile and think to myself how happy I am with such a good looking, nice, caring, funny boyfriend. 

I pull one arm out of the covers and his grip. The arm I'm not lying on of course. I carefully Key a lock out off his face and as I see him smiling I trace my finger down to his closed eye leads. I his eyes leads carefully before I trace my finger further down to his one cheek he's not lying on. I draw 3 invisible circles before I go down to his lips. But I don't trace my finger along his lips then. I put my hand on his cheek and just with my thumb over his dry lips. I feel how Key lips turn to a smile and seconds later he opens his eyes. I smile back at him.

"Morning mister"

"Morning beautiful"

I smile and give him a little peck on his lips.

"That is all I get?"

He pretends like he is pouting. 

I grin and give him a passionate loving kiss.

"That's much better" He winks. 

I laugh.

"I don't want to stand up..." Key says.

"Who said we need to?"

"Well, I kinda wanted to meet up with Nicole...."