crack

The Misconceptions of Us

We finish our coffee's and decide to watch a movie at Onew'. 

Nicole comes with us. She doesn't have a car so she drives with Key and me to Onew' house.

Key sits in the driver seat. Nicole in the passenger.  I'm taking the seat in the back.  We drive quietly to Onew' house.

As we arrive all the other guys were already there. Key parks the car and steps out of it. He goes to the passenger side to open Nicole the door.

I open my door by myself. I'm too scared to wait. I'm scared that Key would forget me.

As I step out of the car, Key smiles at me and takes my hand. 

I smile. 

He didn't forget me.

We go inside and see that Onew and the other boys are making popcorn. I smile at Key and let go of his hand to go and help the others. They gladly take my help and we all are preparing everything for the movie.

Key and Nicole are not with us in the kitchen. Probably they are sitting in the living, doing... Well I don't know what. I take the first ready bowl of popcorn and go out to the living room. 

I take a deep breath as I see Key and Nicole fooling around. Nicole is holding her foot in his face and he laughs and try's to put it away. He looks so happy.

They notice me when I put the bowl of popcorn on the center table.

I sit myself next to Key. He smiles and puts his arm around me. His smile was kinda weird. It looks like a fake smile.

Ouch. I could hear the crack in my heart.

Minho came in with the second bowl of popcorn. Putting a handful in his mouth on his way. 
I smile at him. 
He smiles back and sits down at the other couch.

Then Jonghyun and Onew come with some glasses and some bottles. They sit down on the couch where Minho sits. jonghyun stands up again and puts in the movie. We're looking Spongebob. What? x__x

The whole movie Onew kept giving me those looks. Like he would have said: "See?! I told you! He loves you!" Or he kept smiling at me.

As the movie finishes I see that Key also has his arm around Nicole. I sigh and stand up to bring the empty popcorn bowls in the kitchen. 

The boys are staying at the living room. 

As I come back I see Jonghyun fast asleep. He was the main reason why we watched this movie. And HE fell asleep?! 

I shake my head a little and go down to my knees sitting next to his head which lays on Minho lap. 

Aww, cute.

I lightly tickle his nose. He turns his head. 

Taemin, Onew and Minho chuckle a bit. I put my index finger on my lips.  Now I trace my finger down his soft skin. Like I did this morning with Key. 

First I trace my finger over his eyes than cheeks.  I look at Key if he would have something against it. But no. He was just watching me. 

I continue to trace my finger down his cheeks to his lips. 

Now Jonghyun lets out a soft groan and turns his whole body so that his back was facing me. 

I smile. 

Taemin and Minho had trouble to keep their laugher as I went to the kitchen to take some ice cubes out of the freezer.

Now it was time for me to have some fun. 

I slowly go down on my knees again and prepare to throw the ice cubes in Jonghyun's T-Shirts. Jonghyun jumps up like a crazy rabbit. And falls from couch. 

Now Onew, Taemin and Minho couldn't hold it longer they burst out in hysterical laugher. Also Nicole laughs a little.  I'm laughing so hard that I'm almost falling to my knees. 

As Jonghyun gets out all the ice cubes, from his shirt, he looks pissed. Onew, Taemin, Minho and me are pressing out lips together so we wouldn't start laughing again.

"Who was that?!" Jonghyun wants know. 

Minho and Onew pointed at me. 

My jaw drops.  
oh my god, no. 

I'm biting my lip so I wouldn't laugh out loud. Jonghyun's pissed expression changed to an evil grin.

"Oh no... Jonghyun! No!!" I'm laughing but at the same time I'm running around the room.

Jonghyun eventually gets me and we both land on the floor. Jonghyun on top of me. I laugh uncontrollable and Jonghyun seems to find that sitting on top of me isn't that bad either. 

We both are laughing our asses off. And then Jonghyun starts tickling me. I try everything to get him off of me but no chances. And it gets more difficult as Onew and Taemin help him.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!"

I scream at Onew and Taemin. They laugh like me. I laugh so hard that I have trouble breathing normally. But after some more seconds I can't anymore.

"Okay! Okay!"

Jonghyun stops tickling me and gives me this evil grin again. The fact he is sitting on me makes it just more scary.

"I'm sorry"

Jonghyun raises one eyebrow. Ready to tickle me some more.

"I'm sorry that I put ice cubes in your shirt. You, Kim Jonghyun, are the best looking, smartest and funniest person I've ever met. And I'm truly sorry"

I press my lips together so I wouldn't laugh and ruin my apologize.  I look up at Jonghyun and he looks satisfied and proud of himself. He gets off of me and Onew and Taemin let go of my hands and arms. 

Jonghyun offers me his hand to help me stand up. I gladly take it and he raises me with one move up from the ground.

I look at Key expecting him to be jealous because he was always the protecting type of guy. No one was allowed to even look at me. But now. 

He was laughing about something with Nicole.

I look down.