a date?

The Misconceptions of Us

1.50 PM.

I'm sitting on the couch and watch Hyera talking with, her apparently new boyfriend, Kris.

"No. You hang up"  She chuckles.

This is going on since five minutes.

"Aww, you're so cute"  She grins out the window. 

"Yeah, I see your kiss coming. Wait I'll catch it" 

Liar. She doesn't even move her arm to catch the 'imaginary kiss'. 

"Caught it!" She announces happily.

I roll my eyes.

"No, you hang up Kris" She chuckles her teenager girlie chuckle again.

Jonghyun, where are you?! If you need him once in your lifetime you can be sure he won't show up. Idiot. Hurry up.

"Awwww" Hyera laughs. 

"I sent you a kiss" She chuckles again.

"Do you see it yet?" She asks.

"Aww, no problem! Was it a wet one?"

Ew. 

Okay I need to get out of here before I throw up. 
I grab my cardigan, keys, phone and wallet and tip Hyera on the shoulder. 

She turns around and I point at the door mentioning for her that I'm leaving now.

"Wait a moment baby"

I close my eyes for a moment to keep me away from mentally throwing up.

"Have fun on your date" Hyera winks at me.

Unbelievable. Even if she's on cloud nine she picks at me. 
I stick my tongue out at her. 

She laughs.

"Bye" I say and walk out the door.



I wait at the front door of the apartment building, hoping that Jonghyun shows up in any minute.
After some minutes I hear how a motorcycle stands in front of the building. 

I look up from my phone, which I was playing on. 
Jonghyun stands there. 
Taking his helmet off his head and grinning. 

I raise my brow and walk skeptically towards him and the monstrous machine he's sitting on.

"Uhh... Hi" I greet him.

"Hey there" He laughs.

"Wow" I'm speechless.

I've always wanted to get myself a motorcycle, but you don't get paid much as a student. Well you get paid nothing.

"You like her?" Jonghyun asks proud.

"Oh yes, she's great. Not a Harley though" I tease.

"No, she is better" He laughs.

"Dream on, kim jonghyun" I laugh with him.

"So, you want to come with me or discuss if a Harley is better than my baby?!" He gives me a helmet.

"Can I drive?" I ask as I put the helmet on.

"Dream on, YLN" Jonghyun mirrors my words.

I swing my leg over the motorcycle and put my arms around Jonghyun's torso. 
Oh man. This is awkward.

"Are you ready?" Jonghyun shouts.

"Yup" I shout back.



I didn't know where we were heading to, till I saw the familiar sign. 'Lotte World'
Oh. I like it there. 

Of course Jonghyun decided to visit the lotte world. On a Saturday. Where the most tourist are coming, with busses!

He parks his motorcycle in the public park spot, next to some other motorcycles. 
I climb off and give him my helmet. I put my sunglasses on and wait for Jonghyun.


Jonghyun, like the gentleman he is, buys us both wristbands so we could ride the rides as often as we want. I want to give him the 25,000 won back. But he insists to pay.

We stroll down the pier to the rides.

"You know, I would have been happy if we just chilled at your house" I grin at Jonghyun.

"No, that would have been just boring" Jonghyun puts his hands in his front pockets.

An for the first time I realize that he wears black skinny jeans. He takes his sunglasses, which hung at the v-collar of his gkris Obey t-shirt and puts them on.

It's a beautiful day. Just little clouds are hanging at the sky.

The first ride we stay in line for is the 'French Revolution It rotates 360 degrees and even up to 540 degrees in some parts. The roller coaster goes through buildings and is indoors, so there is always a near-miss crash feeling. I must say I'm a bit scared of this things. 

I watch as the people scream as the gondolas drop down. Oh my. Do I really want to do this?! 
I know that Jonghyun is an adrenalin junky and I don't want to ruin his fun so I shut my mouth. 

But somehow Jonghyun's acknowledges that I'm nervous and laughs.

"Scared?" He teases.

"What?! Me and scared?! Never!" I stick my tongue out at him.

He grins and puts an arm around me.

 

 

....

 

As I come out of the ‘French revilution’ my legs are jell-O. Jonghyun keeps laughing at me.

"You're not helpful, Pabo" I hit his arm.

"Sorry" He tries to hold a grin back but fails.

"Fool" I murmur.

"Come on, you can decide on which ride we go next" Jonghyun nudges my shoulder. 

I look around and see the sign 'Abc heirs'. It's a ride for little kids. A train of cars propelled around a beach-themed track.

I take Jonghyun's hand and guide him to the children's ride. There's no line. Some kids are already sitting in some of the cars. Jonghyun looks at me like I would be crazy and I need to laugh. The man, who watches the ride, looks at us weird, but doesn't complain as we show him our wrist bands. 

I sit down in a pink car and Jonghyun in the blue one behind me. I can't stop to giggle. 
It must look so weird. Two grown up people sitting in cars for little 6 years old kids.

After our little drive around the track Jonghyun decides that he wants to go on the 'Sea Ship'. It's a pirate ship with a 180° swing.  I don't have something against rides like these so I'm more than good with it.

We spend the whole day at the Pacific Park. 
Riding kids rides and adult's, and of course the world's only ferries wheel which is solar powered.
All in one it is one of the best days I've ever had with him. 

 


 

We get kicked out at 11 PM. 

We are laughing at the two boys walking in front of us. One acting like he's Mr. Swag and the other bad rapping some improvised song about getting kicked out and giving revenge for that. 

As we come to his motorcycle I don't really want to go home yet. It's a breezy night and I cuddle myself deeper in my cardigan.

"Cold?" Jonghyun asks me.

I slightly shake my head 'no'. 

I don't want it to be like in those cheesy teenager movies, where the boy puts his jacket over the girl's shoulder.

"Can we take a quick walk at the beach? I don't feel like going home yet." As I look him in the eyes I can see the moonlight reflecting in his dark brown eyes.

"Uhm... Yeah, sure" He seems a bit nervous.

Oh no. He doesn't think of it as a romantic beach walk in the moonlight, does he?! 
I dismiss the thought. No. Jonghyun isn't the cheesy type of man. He's a rebel. A bad boy if you want. I take my sandals off and let my toes sink into the cold sand. Jonghyun keeps his sneakers on. 

We walk quietly in the direction of the water. As we reach it I step two steps forward and the water brushes my feet. It's warm, still heated from the sun earlier. 

I walk forward again, maybe 5 steps and turn around. Jonghyun is standing at the beach, making sure the water doesn't reach his shoes. 

I smirk at him. 

He has his hands in his front pocket of his black jeans. His sunglasses hang at the collar of his Obey shirt. If I think about it, he actually isn't that bad looking. He's sweet, cute even, well, if he wants. I get this warm, cozy feeling inside me. 

I stroll back to him and he smirks. 

I take him by surprise as I hug him tightly. His body warmth warms me a bit. He puts his arms around me and we stand there in a comfy silence.

"Thank you for this incredible awesome day" I murmur in his chest.

"No problem, it was good hanging with you again" He answers.

The sand we're standing on is wet and cold. I step on his shoes so my feet don't need to stand at the cold ground. 

I'm standing with my feet on his.  Suddenly he steps a step backwards and my foot follows his. 

You know this movie scenes where the daughter stands on her daddy's feet and he dances with her?!  We do something familiar here. 

We are laughing as Jonghyun turns around, so that I'm the one who is walking backwards on Jonghyun's feet. 

It's quiet difficult. We almost drip over twice. We go back to the place where my sandals are standing at and I put them back on. 

We walk over to his motorcycle and he swings his leg over it. After that I climb on and he starts the engine.


 

 

 

 

 

...

yay! new chapter is up!!!

sorry for letting you wait :)