Jealous

The Misconceptions of Us


"I don't want to stand up..." Key says.

"Who said we need to?"

"Well, I kinda wanted to meet up with Nicole...."

 

Way to ruin it. 


I don't say something against it. I don't want to cause a fight. Again. 

Instead I say "Oh... Okay"

Key looks at me like he would actually feel bad. "I wanted her to meet shinee you know..."

"Hmh"

"You could come with me..."

"Really?"

"Yeah why not?"

"I'd love to"

"Great" Key smiles at me happily. 

I sigh and make my way out of the bed. But Key grabs my arm and drags me back into the comfy sheets.

"Where do you think you're going, miss?"

"Uh...bathroom"

"No"

"No?"

"I want you to stay here and cuddle with me" Key looks at me with a puppy dog face I can impossible say 'No' to.

"Alright"

I snuggle my face in his chest and close my eyes. His smell surrounds me. He smells so so so good.

"When do you think you would meet Nicole and the others?" I ask after some minutes of silence.

"4 PM" Key murmurs, his eyes closed. 

I look at the watch on my bedside table

"Uh Key?"

"Hmm?"

"It is already 14.30 PM"

He sighs "Well then... Let's get ready"

"Who's going to shower first?" I ask.

"Are you kidding?" Key opens his eyes now. "We save water and shower together!"

"what? No!!!", !" I laugh

 

...

 


As we get ready it is already 15.00 PM.

"I'm hungry" I say and walk in the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

"Do you want something to eat?" I offer Key.

He just nods. I make us 2 bowls of cereals with milk.

"Here"

"Thanks"

We eat our cereals and then make our way out of my apartment. 

It's way too early so we both just drive to the beach. Which is near the cafe we need to meet the others.

"The weather is so beautiful today"

I smile while I look up to the sun. No clouds just a light blue sky.

"Just like you"

I hear Key say and look at him. I smile and lean my head against his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and we hug each other in this peaceful place.

Not for long...

 

"Oh. So you two are back together?" I hear a girls voice ask. 

Nicole. 

I could hear disappointment.

"Yeah" Key replies hesitantly.

"Oh.... That's - that's great" She looks sad but immediately plays it off with a fake smile. 

I pull out of Key's hug and smile friendly at her. But all she gives me is a glare.

"What are you doing here?"  I ask friendly.

"Same thing like you... I was too early so I thought I would go to the beach."

"Sounds logical" I smile.

She doesn't. 

I sigh and grab Key's hands a sign for him that he should take over the speaking part. He does.

"Well. We could do something to third then" he suggest.

I look at Nicole. At first she doesn't look all to happy but as she looks at Key she smiles and nod then looks at me.

"Yeah sure"  I had no other option.

It hurts that he lets go of my hand to put his hands in his front pockets. But it hurts more to see Key smiling happier at Nicole than at me. 

I walk next to Key, not touching him. While Nicole walks close to him with their shoulders touching every time they make a step. 

I look down to avoid the jealously.  It helps. 

But the feeling of jealously gets replaced by the feeling of sadness and hurt.  Don't ask me why but I feel the tears build up again. Probably because I know that I have no chance. 

No. I can't cry now. If someone sees just one single tear they gonna think I'm overreacting again. I don't want that Key breaks up with me just because I couldn't keep my feelings under control. I sigh loudly to keep calm. It works.

We walk around the beach till it was time to meet the other lads. 

Maybe they can take my mind off of this drama.

No. 

They can't.

We meet the guys at this little quiet cafe at the beach. It was a beautiful place. You can hear the waves and seagulls. You can smell the salty air mixed with a smell of coffee. And you can feel the light breeze on your face. 

Quiet beautiful. 

Key and I had our 3rd date here. 

He would be nervous and mess up his sentences. Even if it was our 3rd date we didn't kiss let alone were boyfriend and girlfriend. Key was to shy to ask me. I loved this Key.

The Key now in front of me was a confident man with thousand of girls screaming after him. He grew and changed a little every day. So that I couldn't notice it. Till now. 

I see a Key I'm not sure I would have fallen in love at the first sight. Sure, he still is the sweet and funny gentleman I met 1 year and 9 month ago. But he changed. 

I love him though. With all my heart.

We all sit down at the comfy chairs at the patio of the cafe and wait for the waitress to come and take our orders. 

As she comes we order all our coffee's and then lean back in our chairs. We talk about random things. It's amazing how this place lets me forget about all my problems.  Even if one of the problems sits directly in front of me.