Sunday Fun Day

The Misconceptions of Us

I try to close the door as quietly as possible. 
It's after midnight and I could have a good chance that Hyera fell asleep. I know if she wakes up she will torture me with questions about the afternoon and evening with Jonghyun. And the fact that I came home that late doesn't make it better.

"OMG finally!!" I hear her squeal.

Apparently I didn't close the door carefully enough.

"And?!" She grins.

"Uh... It was fun?" I don't know what to say.

"Where did you go?" She takes my hand and leads me to the couch in the living room.

How can she be that alive?! It's 12.48 AM!!!

"Tell me everything!" She looks at me excited as if I would tell her a goodnight story.

"Uh... We were at the Lotte world" There. You got your information can I go to bed now?

"OMG" She looks so happy. 

Why that?! Not even I ask her about her dates...

"And what did you do?" She wants to know.

I need to smile at the thought of me and Jonghyun sitting in the children's ride.

"Well, he bought us two wrist bands for the Pacific Park so we could ride the rides unlimited" Suddenly I feel I need to tell her everything. 

What the...?! Ah. I will just tell her. 

"First we went to this French Revolution. OMG I was so scared, I mean it was so high"  I feel so girlie. 

"And as he noticed that I was scared he put his arm around me"

"No!!!" Hyera gets excited.

"Yes. And he held my hand as the gondolas went up!"

"Awww" Hyera smiles. Satisfied that I tell her.

"Well, after that he let me decide the next ride. I went to a children's ride. You know these where you sit in a car and drive around a themed track."

Hyera nods.

"All the people looked at us weird. But I felt like I couldn't care less. All that counted was the fun we had. After that we went on this pirate ship which swings. I can't remember the name."

"sea ship?!"  err Hyera was there too. Some weeks ago.

"Yeah. Sea ship. And after that Jonghyun bought us candy floss. We went around and drove with every ride. Some even twice.... Till we got kicked out" I giggle.

Hyera does too.

"I didn't feel like going home so I asked Jonghyun if we could take a walk at the beach. He agreed and well... Yeah" I blush, remembering our not-just-friends hugging session.

"Oh my god! Tell me!!!" Hyera eyes grow large with excitement.

"We hugged and I stepped on his feet and we walked to his motorcycle, he with my feet on his."

"Oh how cute you are" Hyera grins.

I give her my can't-help-it grin.

"Sounds like a date to me." 

Oh please no. No teasing.

"Please don't. I'm confused, I don't need that now." 

Am I confused?! Oh hell yes!

Hyera gives me her understanding smile but I can still see her ha-I'm-so-good expression in her eyes.

I smirk. 

"Good Night"

"Sleep well" Hyera grins.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

From: Jjongie 

'Good morning. Slept well?'

 

I wake from the cute message Jonghyun sent me.
 


To: Jjongie 
'I didn't sleep that well in years :D'

 


From: Jjongie 
'Good to hear. Last night was fun. We need to do that more often!'

 


To: Jjongie 
'Definitely'

 


From: Jjongie 
'Are you up for beach this afternoon? Onew' hyung coming too'

 


To: Jjongie 
'Just Onew?'

 


From: Jjongie 
'Yup. learned from my mistake!'

 


To: Jjongie 
'Can I bring a friend?'

 


From: Jjongie 
'Of course, love'

 


I giggle as I imagine Jonghyun saying that english accent.
 


To: Jjongie 
'Gotta love your new accent ;P'

 


From: Jjongie 
';) so you coming? 3 PM at han river? Where we always met?'

 


To: Jjongie 
'Sure, see you'

 


I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I take a bowl out of the cupboard and make myself a bowl of cereals. 

Sunday fun day. Like Jonghyun says.

It's like 1 PM as I hear Hyera making herself a bowl of cereals.  She comes in the living room and plops down on the couch. I look at her. I'm already showered and in clean shorts and tank top.

"Are you coming with me to Han river?" I ask.

"Hmmh......" She mumbles.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Kris just sent me a message that it's over" She says sadly.

Oh my dear..

"Hey, he is asdfghjkl for dumping you" I try to cheer her up.

"I don't want to imagine how you felt" She says sadly and hugs me.

I'm dumbfounded. How I felt?

"I mean I have known Kris for two weeks... You were together with Key for two years..." 

Oh please don't bring this up.

"I got over it eventually" I reassure her.

"I know, but though" She looks like she's guilty.

I sigh. Then I smile a sad smile at her. "We're the club of broken hearted women, eh?"

She smirks. I do the same.

"Come on, you need to shower and then we will spend the day with Jonghyun and Onew." I try to cheer her up. And it works. 

"Oh. My. God!! Jonghyun AND Onew?! Today's my lucky day!" 

And the breakup is forgotten. I grin.

 

 

..

 

 


The weather is like yesterday, if not even better. A lot of people walking down the boardwalk, a lot of them tourists.  Which means, there are a lot of street artists who are trying to get a bit more money out of them.


I'm often at han river, I mean I'm living near it, so that I know some of the dancers, musicians, skaters and people who try to sell bracelets.  You can meet many interesting people there. A lot of them are standing there every day.

Hyera and I are talking to Junsu, he's a professional skater and skates often at Han River to relax. He showed me how to skate. 

Our conversation gets interrupted as I hear the familiar "heeeey?!"

I glance to the side and see Jonghyun and Onew walking up to us. I grin as I see Jonghyun smirking and run up to him. 

Don't ask me why. I just do. Even if I will regret it afterwards. Jonghyun opens his arms, welcoming me with a great hug as he spins me around.

"Hi" I grin.

"Hey" He smiles.

We let go of each other and I hug Onew. His embrace is as warm as Jonghyun's. I missed my best guy friend.

Hyera has a big grin on her face as she and Junsu are walking up to us. 
She's so cute if she's excited.  I smile to myself, it's great to see your best friend happy.

"Hi" She smiles shyly at Jonghyun.

"Hey there.." He gives her his hand and they shake.

"I'm Hyera" She grins at Onew.

"Onew" They shake hands too.

I look at Junsu. 

"Was great seeing you again [YN]" He says as we hug goodbye.

"I'll see you around alright?" I shout after him as he walks away and holds his thump up as a reply.

"Who was that?" Jonghyun asks, narrowing his eyes at Junsu's direction. 

Uhmm... What?!

"A buddy of mine, he taught me how to skate" I explain.

Jonghyun gazes from Junsu to me and smiles hugging me again. 
Oh great, Hyera will flip if we are home. 

I nuzzle my nose in his neck. 

Wait. What?! 

I back up. 

Oh no. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. 

NO! 


I'm not interested in Jonghyun as a boyfriend! I shouldn't do that! No!!!!!!!

 

I step back from Jonghyun and he looks at me weird. I sigh and give him a small smile.

Thank god Hyera helps me out of this awkward situation. 

 

"So what do we want to do now, huh?"