What if..

The Misconceptions of Us

"I may be a little jealous, I may also be a bit selfish but thats because I found something so precious and so amazing and I dont want anyone else to have YOU but me"

 

 

 

**

 

 

I watch the candle in front of me, how the fire dances when I breath a little heavier.

I feel people's eyes on me as they watch me sitting on my own in a romantic restaurant where actually just couples eat their meals.

Well, actually I shouldn't sit here alone, my boyfriend is supposed to be here. But it seems like he forgot that we had a date today.

The waiter is asking me for the 6th time if I want to order or if I'd like to pay my water and go home.

I say, like the other times before, that I will wait for my boyfriend and that he should be here in 5 minutes.

But after 3 hours he still isn't there.

I feel how tears build up in my eyes as I realize that he won't come.

I pay my water and make my way to my apartment.

That is the 3rd time he wouldn't come to our date. I wonder what is going wrong in our relationship. 2 month ago everything seemed to be perfect. I really could tell that he loved me. We spent as much time as possible. He'd always know if something was wrong and he would always make me smile again.

He sent me flowers whenever he felt bad 'cause he couldn't be by my side.

He said 'I love you so much' at least 10 times in a day. And I could tell he truthfully meant it.

But now.

Now he is always with his best friend nicole. 3 month ago, She moved to Seoul. They knew each other since kindergarten and were neighbors as he lived in LA.

Now she lives some streets down from Key's.

Don't get me wrong I like her. I think...

She is a nice girl with a good heart, she's funny and knows Key so well. Sometimes I'm a little jealous because it seems like she knows Key better than I do.

The last month he spent a lot of time with her.

I don't want to sound selfish or something, but I think he should spend more time with me. I mean I'm his girlfriend...

As I arrive at my apartment, the first thing I do is calling Key. Again. For the 354735th time.

But still he won't go on his phone.

I throw my phone on the couch and go to my bedroom to change,from my dinner dress I bought just for this date, in an oversized hoodie and sweats. I get myself ice cream and sit down on my couch to watch some cheesy old movies.

After I cried my eyes out I switch the T.V. of and go to bed.

What if Key doesn't love me anymore?

 

 

 

 

________________

hi everyone~ Yesterday, I was listening to a song and suddenly a story popped into my head... This is it! :p

I hope you like it. I'm hoping to have this story finish up in less than 20 Chapters. How do you think I'll go? LOL!