Flashback

The Misconceptions of Us

> Flashback <


I woke up from my phone ringing.  I groaned and half sleepily grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Happy one year anniversary, babe!"  I could tell Key was smiling.

Oh yeah! I remembered... We were exactly one year together now.

"Aww. Happy anniversary! I love you" I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see.

"I love you more"

I smiled.

"Did I wake you?"  He asked. His voice was sweet like sugar.

"Well....."

"I'm sorry, love. I was just so exited!"

I giggled. He was just so so cute when he spoke like a little kid.

"No. It's okay I would have to wake up sooner or later..."

"I'll pick you up at 8 alright?"

"Okay"  I said smiling. 

"What should I wear?"

"A dress would be perfect."

"Okay..."

"YN?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Key"

"See you at 8, love"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"

With that he hung up and I swung my legs out of the bed. 

This would be one of the best days in my life.

I took a hot shower and put on a sweater and and sweatpants. 
It wasn't the time to get ready.

I didn't have to worry about a dress. Actually I kinda hoped I would need one so I bought a nice dinner dress the week before.

I went around the house cleaning up a bit and all this boring things.

At 6.30 PM I took a shower again. Don't ask me why. I just did.

I put on my black dress. It went about over the half of my thighs. Not too short and not too long to look uny. 

It was tight at the upper half and flowed at the beginning of my waist. 

To that I wore black heels. 

I Just wore mascara and eyeliner at the upper eyelid. I didn't put lipgloss on. First because I didn't feel comfortable eating with lipgloss on my lips and second I didn't feel comfortable kissing Key with it. 

But because I didn't want my lips to look dry I put some lip balm on it. 
A little bit of perfume at my neck and wrists and I was ready for my date with Key.

When I was ready it was already 7.50 PM.  
Just 10 minutes till Key would pick me up. 

I thought about what to do with this 10 minutes, so I went trough my purse and looked at the present I got for Key. 

It was a wrist watch. 

It cost me 5 month overtime working. 

But it was all worth it.

On the minute punctual Key knocked on my apartment door.  I opened it and saw a smiling Key standing in front of me with a bouquet of red roses.

"Happy anniversary!"  He said happily and handed me the roses. Aww.

"Thank you Key."  I took the roses from him and gave him a tight hug.

"Just let me put them in a vase" 

I practically run to the kitchen and put the roses in a vase. I grabbed my purse and keys and within a minute a was back at the front door.

Key was leaning against the door frame. As he saw me he pushed himself away from the door frame and held his arms wide open for me to hug him. 

I buried my head in his shoulder.

"Hi"  He whispered in my ear.

"Hey"  I whispered back in his chest.

After some minutes of hugging I looked up at him.  And he looked down at me. 
Our faces got closer and our lips connected with each other in a sweat but passionate kiss.

I softly bit his lower lip and pulled back.

"Tease"  He whispered.

I just grinned.  "Let's go?"

He didn't say anything just took my hand and led me out of my apartment. 
I closed the door behind me and we went to the elevator. Waiting for it.

When we reached his car he opened the door and waited for me to get in his Jaguar and closed it. Then he walked over to the driver seat and got in. 
When he buckled himself up he just sat there and watched me.

"Is something wrong?"  I asked him. Worried that I had something in my hair or face.

"No. You- you just look so unbelievable beautiful..."  He said. His voice calm.

I could feel my cheeks blushing bright red.
I heard how he chuckled and felt how he put his thump under chin and lifted it up. 

"And you are so cute when you blush!"

I have him a shy smile.  "Thank you. I guess..."

He gave me a peck on my left cheek and turned to the front windshield. 
He started the engine and drove out the parking lot.

As we arrived at the restaurant Key got out of the car quickly to open my car door. I got out and waited for Key to lock the car. He took my hand in his an we walked in the, what looked really fancy and expensive, restaurant.

The waitress leaded us to our table which Key ordered. 
The table was in a calm corner. 
Key pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. 
He sat on the other side of the table in front of me.


We ordered our food and a red wine and talked about random things, also our future. 

After the main course Key took my hand at the table and caressed with his thump the back of my hand. 

I smiled at him.

"What would I be for a boyfriend if I hadn't a beautiful present for my even more beautiful girlfriend at our anniversary?"  Key asked me grinning like a fool.

"Still a good looking, extremely cute, funny and charming boyfriend I think."

He laughed.  "thank you, babe."

I laughed with him. 

"Soo... What did you want to tell me?"  I smirked at him.

"Oh yeah..."  He smiled.

He took his hand away from mine and searched in his jacket for something. 
He pulled a black box out of it.

"This is for you" He opened the box. 

A beautiful necklace was in it. 
Silver. With a diamond as a charm. 
Simple but beautiful.

"Wow.... Key, I-It's" I was speechless.

"You don't need to say something"  He told me. 

"Just let me put it on your neck please"

I just nodded.

He put it around my neck, I look down and played with the charm between my thumb and index finger.

"It's beautiful! Thank you so much! You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for!"



> Flashback End <