Explanation

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I explained this in the comment section, but i'm not sure if everyone saw it. Like i have stated earlier, i get that not all of you were satisfied with the ending i made. And that's okay. What's not okay is telling me to change it, or make another alternate ending, or collect people to bash me out cause of it. But i'll accept it. It's what every author goes through, right? Some likes it, some does not. But anyway, for the people who was confused, here's my explanation of the whole story! 

 

 

Okay, i honestly wasn't gonna explain anything about the ending, cause i wanted YOU to interpret the ending yourself, because everyone has different views and opinion on stories, so that's what i wanted. For you to have an ending that worked for you. But since so many people have asked, stated that they are confused e.t.c, i'll explain now.


In the first chapter, Jiyong gave Hana a necklace, right? And then in the 10 latest chapters, he finally explains to her what will happen if she takes it off. "That crown... is my light. Once it's placed around someone's neck, it will continue to shine a light so i can always find my way. If that person takes it off... i lose my light and darkness takes over".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter