Chapter 2

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

 

I entered the school gate along with one of my friends, Chaerin. She is 17 years old, just like me, but she's one of the prettiest girls in the school. I can only wish to look as good as her. She is also the cheerleader of the school and she is really popular, but she isn't mean at all. It surprised me at first too when she suddenly started talking to me on my first day in High School, but look at us now. Best friends.

 

"You know, sometimes i really hate this school uniform and sometimes i love it. When i want to wear my hair down, it doesn't look good with this uniform, so i have to wear my hair in a pony tail or pig tails. Doesn't that bother you too?"

"Yeah, sure".

She sighed. "You're not listening, are you?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Sorry. But you know me, fashion isn't my biggest concern".

She sighed again. "I know. You like studying. I don't really get why though".

"I told you, i want to be a lawyer".

She nodded. "I get that, because of what happened to your mom and your dad, but... Hana, you gotta know how to relax sometimes and just have fun".

"But studying is fun" I pouted.

"No, it's not" A male voice said, making me and Chaerin look up. Chaerin rolled her eyes when she saw it was Zico.

 

Zico, me and Chaerin's third best friend. Zico is a really great guy, possibly the nicest one you'll ever meet. He hates bullies and stand up for people, even if he doesn't know them. The only problem with Zico is that he lacks something. He hates studying and doesn't pay attention at all. Which is why his parents kicked him out. Currently he's living in Jonghyun's parents' guest house.

 

"You know, you two have the exact opposite problems!" Chaerin said. She pointed to me. "You need to learn how to study less and you" She pointed to Zico "need to learn how to study more!"

Zico put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "No thanks, there's no room for it in my brain" He grinned.

Chaerin crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "Really? No room? I thought you had plenty of room in there".

Zico stuck his tounge out at her. "I might not be smart, but at least my head isn't filled with make up and totos!"

Chaerin put her hands on her hips and glared at him. "It's called tutus! And at least i have a goal unlike you!"

"I have a goal too! You wanna know what it is?! To never be like you!"

"Oh yeah?! Well, i don't wanna be like you either!"

 

They continued bickering and as usual, i just ignored them. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Jonghyun. Our fourth best friend. Out of all four of us, Jonghyun had the most money. His parents were really rich because his father is a business man. Jonghyun actually didn't need to go to school. His parents wanted him to take over the company right away, but he wanted to go to to school and be a normal high school kid before he joined the company. Oh, and another fact about Jonghyun. He loved lollipops, and he always had one with him, like now.

 

Jonghyun looked at Chaerin and Zico that was fighting, then down at me "I see everything is normal between those two" He took his lollipop out of his mouth and held it out towards me. "Want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter