Chapter 38

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 38

 

 

Jonghyun and Zico decided to join Chaerin in the pool, so me and Jiyong took their seats. I looked at all the drinks that was on the table, and most of them seemed like alcohol. I took one plastic cup up and smelled it. I made a face and put it back down. Jiyong chuckled at my reaction. "There's only beer here".

"Yeah, i noticed" I said as i leaned back in the chair, pulling my shirt a little down. It only covered half of my bikini bottom, and honestly i felt a little awkward for wearing something like this. I didn't have the perfect body, like Chaerin and Hyuna had. And it felt like everyone was staring at me, and making fun of me. The whole thing just made me feel so insecure. I let out a sigh as someone approached me. I glanced up and Hyuna and Sehun was standing in front of me.

"You finally came, huh?" She glanced around at all the people and smiled. "It's really cool, isn't it? The best party ever, right?"

"Eh... it's okay" I replied.

She frowned. "Just okay?" She rolled her eyes. "You need to have some fun, girl" She grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my chair, and pushed me right into Sehun's bare chest. His eyes widened, and he wrapped his arms around me as he stumbled backwards.

 

 

He tried to regain his balance, but it was too late. He fell backwards, still holding around me. Suddenly i felt something cold hit me, and i realized i was in the water. I quickly swam to the top and Sehun was shaking his head, making water spill everywhere from his hair. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked down at me.

 

 

"I'm sorry" He stepped closer to me and put both his arms on top of  mine. "Are you okay?"

I nodded in reply, and he put his hands on my hips and lifted me up to the edge of the pool. He put his hands down on the floor and pushed himself up as well. Jiyong grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him. I looked at Hyuna who was standing next to Jiyong, staring at him with wide eyes. Her once so white and pretty bikini was now covered in something red, and judging by the smell, it was alcohol. "You're going to pay for this!" She shouted at Jiyong as she stomped away.

I looked up at Jiyong who was giving me an innocent smile. I noticed an empty cup in his hand and gasped. "You didn't... please, tell me you didn't..."

He shrugged and tossed the empty cup away. "I did".

I groaned and threw my head back. "God, Jiyong, why?!" I shouted as i looked back up at him. "You do realize she is going to give me a nightmare because of this!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder. "She can try" He picked me up and sat back down in the chair with me on his lap. Sehun was awkwardly standing there, looking at the ground.

"If you want, you can sit there" I said and pointed to the empty chair i had been sitting on a few minutes ago. He nodded and silently sat down as he kept his eyes on the ground. He was probably still scared of Jiyong, and i couldn't blame him. Jiyong could be quite scary sometimes. 

Sehun took a deep breath and with shaky hands, he looked up at Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter