Chapter 43

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43

 

 

"Nothing..." I mumbled as i lowered my head.

"Uh-huh" Jiyong said as he looked me up and down, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Well, you have two choices, love. One; You tell me what's going on" He said as he held up one finger. "Or two; You spend the night in that room alone" He held up another finger as he smirked. "What's it gonna be?"

 

 

Honestly, i was considering option number two. Yes, i do know that i won't be able to sleep in that room if he's not there, but i'm pretty sure i won't be sleeping with him in there either. I'm so scared of so many things about Jiyong now. I'm afraid he'll make fun of my body, like he used to when we were friends. Back then it was alright, but now that we are in a relationship, i've become sensitive to his 'jokes'. And he hasn't had in twelve years, maybe to him i'm just someone who can release him from his... pain, if i can call it that. 

 

 

"Option number.... two" I said as i bit my bottom lip and walked past him, but once again, i didn't get very far. He grabbed my wrist and pressed me against the wall as he closed the space between our bodies.

"Okay, screw the option thing. I'm picking, and i choose number one. What the hell is going on?" He said as his hands fell down to my waist. "What's bothering you, love?"

"Our relationship..." I mumbled as i moved my gaze to the floor. "I'm... scared, Jiyong. I gave myself to you, and i fell for you, something i promised myself i would never do. We agreed to keep our relationship as friends, and nothing else. I don't know what exactly happened, or how our relationship status changed, but i need to know. You need to tell me the truth" I looked up at him as i took a deep breath. "Was i just a good lay to you, or do you really care about me?"

He sighed and rested his forehead against my own as he stared down into my eyes. "What happened to the badass Hana? The one who wasn't afraid of anything?"

I shrugged as a small smile appeared on my lips. "You did. You turned her into a fragile, little girl" I said as i tugged on the hem of his shirt. 

He chuckled. "You're not fragile, Hana. That doesn't even come close to describing you. You're not the same sixteen year old little girl i once knew. You're an eighteen year old woman now. You're mature, you're tougher, and most importantly... you're mine" He whispered into my ear that sent shivers down my spine. 

"But do you really want me? You've said so many times that you would never date a human, and besides, i have no curves. I'm nothing like Sandara, and-"

He groaned and threw his head back. "Don't mention that !" He looked up and sighed. "Forget about Sandara, because i have" He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. "Your body is perfect, and so are you. So don't question my actions with you, because i'm definitely not playing a game this time".

I crossed my arms and smirked. "You're not? I thought you loved playing games?"

He returned the smirk as he pulled my body closer to him. "The only game i'm serious about now is those zombies waiting to be killed" He gave me a peck on the lips as he jumped into the couch and turned the tv on. 

 

 

We walked inside the hallway, and i could already see from afar that Chaerin was standing by my locker with a huge grin on her face. Zico and Jonghyun was behind her, leaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter