Chapter 20

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

 

Suddenly she smiled. A evil smile. "I'm sure you believe that. Jiyong is hot, there is no doubt about it. Not for anyone. He is quite the eye candy, isn't he?" She giggled. "I can't really blame you for wanting him, but i'm sorry, honey, it just doesn't work that way. He has told you about the consequences of dating a human, hasn't he? What makes you so sure he would do something stupid like that after seeing what happened to his sister?"

"What? His sister?" I blinked a few times. Victoria was the one who fell in love with a human?

"Oh, so there is something you don't know about him after all" She stepped closer to me. "Listen to me, and don't forget these words" She leaned down to my ear. "If you ever, ever touch my Jiyong in any inappropriate way, i will kill you myself. Is that clear?"

"What makes you think i'll let you?" I felt a cold wind around me and i wrapped my arms around my body as Jiyong appeared next to me, with a hand on my shoulder. "No matter what she does to me, it will never be anything compared to what you did to me. And it's none of your business either, so please, get the out of here now!"

"Fine, but you know what will happen if you get intimate with her" She turned around, but didn't walk. "I'd hate to see you get hurt" The way she said it, i could tell how much she loved him. There was so much worrying in her voice. But Jiyong didn't realize that, or he just didn't care.

"You should have thought of that sooner" He said, but she had already left.

 

He turned around and looked at me. I expected him to yell at me for what i said to Sandara, but instead he just grabbed my hand and walked back to the bedroom. He gently pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me again in the position we were right before Sandara interrupted us.

 

"So do you think this will be considered as inappropriate?" I smiled as he chuckled. 

He looked down at my body and shrugged. "Depends on what we do from here on" He looked up to meet my eyes. "You know what i miss?"

"What?"

"Your school uniform".

I rolled my eyes. "You really are no different than high school boys".

"I am nothing like those boys you see everyday. There's just something about girls and school uniforms, it's a vampire thing, you wouldn't get it".

"Remind me not to wear it around vampires then".

"Not even me?" He pouted. 

I hit his chest lightly and crossed my arms over my chest as i looked to the right. "ert".

"Excuse me? First Jonghyun calling me a ert, and now you? Nuh-uh, that's not how it works, love" He moved his hands up to my stomach and tickled me. Naturally, i didn't have any choice but to laugh and try to push his hands away, which was pointless.

"Jiyong! Stop!" I screamed while laughing. He stopped, luckily, and just smiled. He moved some hair out of my face and leaned down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter