Chapter 24

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24

 

 

He smirked as he leaned closer to my face. "Why? Did my little bedtime story scare you?"

"You call that a bedtime story?!" I crossed my arms as i looked the other way. 

"You really are different, Hana" He said as i heard the sheets move. I looked at him and he was sitting in the bed, with the blanket over him. "You're not afraid of vampires, but you're afraid of ghosts?" He chuckled as he lied down. 

I lied down in the bed as well and looked at him. "So what? Everyone has fears, even if they're stupid. I'm sure you have your fears too".

He stayed quiet for a second, then shook his head. "No. I don't have any fears".

"You... don't have any?" He shook his head again. "Well, i do, and thanks to you, i'm never going to be able to sleep in this room alone ever again".

He smirked as he moved closer to me. "Are you sure you're not using that excuse just so i will sleep next to you?"

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Are you sure you didn't tell me that story just so i'll have no choice but to sleep next to you?"

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "One of a kind, Hana. But you do realize that if the ghost girl shows up, she's not gonna be able to do anything to me, so in the end, you'll be the one to suffer, right?"

"But you're going to protect me, right? You're not going to let a creepy little ghost girl hurt me?" I grabbed his shirt and scooted a little closer to him as i looked up at him. "Right?"

 

His smile faded, and he just nodded. He moved his arms up to me, but stopped midway. He glanced down at me to see if it was okay, and i nodded. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other one on the back of my head to push me closer to him. I buried my head in his chest. 

 

A few minutes of silence had already passed, and i looked up at Jiyong. "Jiyong?"

He looked down at me. "What?"

"The light".

He rolled his eyes and got up from the bed. A second later the light was off and i felt his arms around me and his body close to mine. "This... is the first time in so many years i've slept in a real bed" He pulled the blanket over me and made sure it was wrapped tightly around me.

"Well, get used to it, because your little bed time story is going to haunt me for as long as i sleep in this room".

He chuckled. "So demanding. I wonder when the tables turned around. When did i start to listen to you?"

"When you found out that i make more sense than you" I felt him flick my forehead. "Ow!"

"Don't get cocky, i'm still the one in charge here".

"Fine" I mumbled as i rubbed my forehead. 

 

 

"No, Jiyong" I walked past him and out of the house, but of course, he followed. "You're not coming to school with me again. Not after what happened yesterday".

"Oh, come on! I promise i'll be good".

"No".

He stopped and crossed his arms. "Fine, then i won't drive you".

I turned around and glared at him. "What?"

"If i can't come, then there's no reason for me to drive to the school, right?" He turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter