Chapter 26

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

 

 

"Look, i'm..." He sighed as he took of his black hat and ran his hand through his blonde hair. "I didn't mean to hurt you. It was just a joke, i didn't mean for it to harm anyone" He looked up at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, i'm fine".

He sighed in relief. "Good" He stepped closer to me. "I'm really... not as bad as people think i am. I mean, i'm not exactly an angel either, but i'm a good guy. I would never hurt anyone. You may not believe me, cause, why would you? All the girls thinks of me the same way. I just... i'm sorry" He walked past me. I turned around.

"Sehun?" He turned around and looked at me. I smiled at him. "Thank you for apologizing, you didn't have to do that".

"Ah, no, the principal made me apologize".

I smiled and shook my head. "No, he didn't. You're lying. You wanted to apologize, right?"

He tilted his head to the side. "How did you know?"

I walked up to him. "Because i don't believe in stupid rumors. I know you didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry for what my friend did to you, it must hurt".

He smiled and put his hat back on. "I've felt worse. See you around, Hana" He waved and walked away. As soon as he disappeared, Jiyong appeared in front of me.

I sighed. "You were listening again?" I asked as we walked back to the front of the school.

"Had to. I don't trust him".

"Jiyong, you're supposed to protect me from vampires, not humans".

"Yeah, well, in your case, i have to do both. I should charge you more" He grinned down at me.

"You're already drinking my blood, isn't that enough?"

"For now..." He whispered something under his breath and i turned around.

"I didn't quite hear you, what did you say?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Nothing".

I nodded. "Hey, there's one thing i'm curious about. You said you smelled human blood, but that was fake blood".

"Eh... yeah..." He scratched the back of his head. "I found the source of the blood".

"And?"

He shook his head. "Just a teenage girl". 

"She was attacked by a vampire?"

"No... more like being attacked from mother nature".

I stopped and looked at him confused. Then i realized what he was talking about. "Oh... ewww. That's disgusting".

"You have no idea" He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Actually, i do. I'm a girl, you know. Or have you forgotten that?"

"Well, your non curvy body confuse me sometimes" He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I have curves".

"Really?" He stepped in front of me and looked me up and down. "Can't see em".

 

I pushed him out of my way and walked past him and into the school. I sighed as all the students glanced at me and Jiyong again. Once again they were whispering, and it really made me pissed off. Doesn't these people have better things to do than go around gossiping all day?!

 

Sehun has had his fair share of that, there's a lot of gossip and rumors about him. I don't believe them, but i hear them all the time. His mother died when he was 14, and a lot of people suspects that Sehun killed her, or his step father, or that he killed her. They also suspects that Sehun and his step father kills people in their house. 

 

There has been rumors about Sehun being a womanizer, but not many people believe that one, considering how many people don't like him. The girls in this school, the mean one anyways, calls him different names and laugh at him, while the guys in this school beats him up and bullies him. So yes, Sehun knows all there is about untrue rumors, and now i'm experiencing them as well. But Sehun's had it worse, much worse than me. I've never seen him with anyone in this school, it seems like he doesn't have any friends either.

 

Even Hyuna was looking at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter