Chapter 56

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 56

 

 

As soon as we entered the living room, i walked over to Leeteuk and Victoria who was staring out the window. "Are they here yet?" I asked as i peeked out of the window.

"Soon. Very soon" Victoria said as she walked towards the front door. "We're talking seconds here, possibly minutes".

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Jiyong said as he looked at Victoria and Leeteuk who both nodded. Jiyong nodded and looked at me. "Hana?"

I took the gun out of the weapon belt and smiled. "Ready".

He smiled. "Good girl" He rubbed his hands together as he let out a sigh of excitement. Victoria grabbed the door knob and looked at Jiyong who nodded, allowing her to open it. She opened the doors and all four of us stepped outside as five vampires was coming out from the forest and up to us.

 

 

From the vampires, i only recognized Junsu and Jaejoong. The three others were complete strangers to me. There was a girl with brown, curly hair. The second girl looked much older, and she had blue/green hair, just like the woman in my dream. She was wearing a long, black dress that reached the ground as she walked. And then the final man, wearing a black and red suit with black hair. When they were five meters away from us, Jiyong stepped closer to me.

 

The four others stopped as the lady with the blue/green hair continued to walk up to me and Jiyong. She took a quick glance at Jiyong, then Victoria and flashed her a smile. "First the sister, then the brother" She returned the gaze at Jiyong. "Must be a family thing".

Jiyong shrugged, trying to seem calm, but i knew he was nervous as hell. "Must be" He replied her.

She let out a sigh as she looked at me. "Choi Hana, i believe? My servants has told me a lot about you. Especially N. That boy is really fond of you, you know" She let out a sigh as her lips moved upwards. "Looks like it's going to rain today" She said as she looked up at the sky. "Perfect weather for a fight, isn't it?" She let out a giggle as she glanced at the vampires behind her. The man in the red and black suit smiled at her, as well as Jiyeon and Junsu. Jaejoong was the only one who remained stil, not moving a muscle. "Perhaps you know where N is? He seems to be missing, and Jiyeon here misses him" She said as she pointed to the girl with brown hair.

"We don't know where he is. Maybe he got scared and ran away?" Jiyong smirked, just as N appeared in front of him, glaring at him.

"Me? Run away from a fight?" He shook his head as he let out a chuckle. "Oh no, not me" He turned towards the vampires and slightly bowed before walking over to Jiyeon. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a quick kiss as he stepped back. "I would like to inform all of you that the reason for my absence is because i've gotten rid of one of the obstacles".

Jaejoong suddenly moved and looked at him. "Joon or Sandara?"

N smiled at him and gave him the peace sign. "Sandara" He leaned closer to Jaejoong's face and smirked. "You've seen how many who is going to die today, haven't you?" He poked his chest and chuckled. He turned towards me and smiled. "Jaejoong is really cool that way, Hana. He has the ability to tell who is going to die, who will become a vampire e.t.c. You should really see his chess board, that's where he keeps control over the status of the vampires. She can see it once, can't she, Jaejoong?" N looked up at him, but Jaejoong was back in his frozen position. N shrugged as he looked back at me. "By the way... i found him in Sandara's bedroom. I wasn't sure what to do, so i brought him with us".

I turned my head to the side as Joon walked up to me. He gave me a weak smile as he sighed. "The day has come, huh? Our final day where i said we would meet again" He looked at the vampires in front of us and let out another sigh. "I'll fight along side with you guys. I got nothing to lose anymore".

"Joon..." I whispered, but he just smiled at me.

"Don't cry, i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter