Chapter 46

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46

 

 

Jiyong sighed. "Tell me again why i'm doing this?"

I lowered the bow and smirked at him. "I found your weakness, and that means i gotta practice".

"But on me?" He shouted as he pressed his back against the tree, crossing his arms while looking at me. "You better not kill me".

"I won't, relax. Just stay still".

"Just stay still, she says when she's not the one who has an arrow pointed at her" He mumbled to himself as he straightened himself up. "Alright... i'm ready. Just don't shoot".

"I won't" I said as i lifted the bow up, aiming at him. "How fast are you, Jiyong?"

He raised his eyebrow. "Fast enough. How so?" 

I shrugged. "Just wondering" I said as i released the arrow. His eyes immediately went wide, and he quickly moved away from the arrow that hit the tree that once was behind him. Jiyong appeared right in front of me and glared at me.

"What the hell?! Are you trying to kill me?!"

I glanced up at him. "Guess i should have been a little faster".

"Faster?! Any faster and i would have been dead now!" He sighed. "You're still upset about yesterday, huh?"

"What gave you that idea?" I said as i put my hand on my hip while glaring at him.

"It's really not a big deal, Hana. Victoria is older than you, i'm sure she's done much worse".

"Her, maybe! Me? No! I don't do stuff like that, Jiyong" I sighed as i sat down on the steps while Jiyong sat down next to me as he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I'm not that kind of girl..."

"I know" He mumbled as he put his head on top of my head, kissing my hair. "But she has forgotten all about it now, and so should you" He smiled as he put his hand under my chin, lifting it up so i was looking up at him. "But it was fun, right?" 

I bit my lip to hide the smile that was forming on my lips. "It won't be as fun when i have to return the broken handcuffs to Zico".

He chuckled. "I'll take the blame for those. I'll buy new ones".

"That's nice" I said as i leaned my head on his shoulder. "He'll appreciate that".

"Oh god, i hope not" I looked up at him confused, but he just smirked at me. "I'm gonna buy them for myself. Or you. Or both of us".

"Jiyong!" I shouted as i buried my head in his shoulder. 

 

 

???

 

"I need your help. You want to be like me, don't you? You're the only one who can help me" I said as i ran my hand down his cheek while smiling at him. "But in order to give you what you want, you need to give me something in return".

He gulped. "But..."

"You came to me for this, your life isn't good, is it? I can make your whole life become something important, you never have to do what people tells you to do. You'll become free".

He nodded. "Alright... so what do you want me to do?"

I smirked as i softly ruffled his hair. "Kill Choi Hana".

 

 

Hana

 

I made my way to my locker, but stopped when i saw who was leaning next to it. I immediately ran up to him and smiled. "Hey, Sehun".

He looked up and gave me a quick smile. "Hey, Hana. I know you've been told to stay away from me, and i really wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter