Chapter 11

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11

 

 

"Jonghyun, let go! I'm a big girl, i can take care of myself!" I shouted at Jonghyun, hoping he would let go off Jiyong. If not... i didn't even want to think about it. Jiyong isn't the type to show mercy, or kindness, at all. He would kill Jonghyun, if i didn't do something soon. Jonghyun sure wasn't going to let go, and if this didn't stop soon, Jonghyun could die. So i did the only thing i could think of.

 

I ripped the bandages around my knee off and pressed as hard as i could until blood poured out and ran down my leg. That caught Jiyong's attention. He turned his head to me, or more specifically, my leg. He his lips, while Jonghyun slowly released him, staring at my knee as well. But unlike Jiyong, who's eyes were full of lust, he looked disgusted. Even more disgusted when he saw Jiyong his own lips.

 

"Dude, you're sick" Zico said as he walked over to me. He bent down next to my knee and looked at it, then up at me. "Why did you do that?"

Jiyong had to use all the self control he had in order not to drink my blood right there and then, which i noticed was pretty hard for him. He was pale, paler than usual, and he was clenching his fists. I looked down at Zico. "It was an accident".

"Accident?" He raised his eyebrows, then shook his head while letting out a small chuckle. "You're a weird girl, Hana. But that only makes you more perfect for our little group of weirdos" He winked at Chaerin, who flipped him off.

"Speak for yourself, crazy guy".

"If i'm crazy, then you're mental" Zico shot back at her.

"If i was, it's only because i've been hanging around you for too long".

"You're not exactly a piece of cake yourself".

Those two would have continued bickering, hadn't it been for Jiyong screaming and covering his ears. "Shut up both of you!"

And they did. Chaerin immediately looked down at the ground, and i could see small tear drops in the corner of her eyes. Zico noticed it too, and looked at Jiyong. "I don't believe you have any right to talk to us like that. Especially not her" He nodded towards Chaerin, who looked at Zico, like he was a whole different person.

 

 

Chaerin

 

Seeing Zico standing up for me like that only brought back memories of the first time i met him, when he stood up for me, even though he had never met me before. I guess somewhere along the way i had pushed that aside and put it on a shelf. I had never forgotten it, never forgotten the pain or how broken i was, or how happy and glad i felt when someone actually defended me. And that someone was Zico.

 

He can be really stupid sometimes, and lazy, not to mention his stupid way of putting himself in something that could be dangerous to him. If there was an apocalypse happening, most people would run away, hide, kill them selves or just wait for their death to arrive, but Zico? No, he would grab all the weapons he could find, and go to war against them. He would fight until his last breath. Stupid of him, but at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter