Chapter 30

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

 

 

"No Jiyong today?" Chaerin asked me as soon as i walked up to her and the others. 

I shook my head and smiled. "He's had enough school for a while".

"Understandable" Zico said. "I don't even get why he comes to school voluntarily. I mean, we're forced to go, he isn't".

"It's because he's protecting me" I bit my lip as i said that and looked down. Please, don't ask any questions.

"Aww, that's so romantic!" Chaerin squealed as she linked our arms together. "He's worried some other boy is going to come and sweep you off your feet".

"While we're talking about boys sweeping you off your feet..." Jonghyun nodded towards something behind us, and both me and Chaerin turned around. Sehun was standing a few meters behind us, looking at us. He waved awkwardly as he saw us looking at him. I looked back at the others.

"I'll be right back" I was just about to go over to him when Jonghyun grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at him.

"You're not seriously going to talk to him, are you? He's dangerous, Hana. You're smarter than this".

"Jonghyun, he's not a bad guy, okay? I'll be fine, i promise" I smiled and he released me with a sigh. I walked over to Sehun and waved. "Hey, you're back?"

"Eh... yeah" He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he glanced around the hallway. Once again, people were looking at him and whispering things about him. Or me. Or both of us. "Do you... wanna get out of here?"

I giggled. "Already tired of school?"

He chuckled. "No. Just..." He shook his head. "Forget it. Sorry i bothered you" He turned around, but i ran up to him and grabbed his arm. He turned his head and looked down at me. 

"No one deserves to be treated the way you've been. I'm sorry for what you had to go through, with your mom, and eveyrone else in this school. It must be hard for you".

He leaned against the lockers and looked at me. "It can't have been easy on you either. Didn't your parents get killed by some robber or something?"

"Well, yes, but... i'm over that, i've moved on".

He nodded. "Wish i could. Or other people could. I'm just tired of it all. My mother's death, my step father, this school, everyone in it, i just can't take it anymore. I just want to end it all..."

"Sehun..." I stepped closer to him and grabbed his hand. "Don't talk like that. As you just said, my life hasn't been easy either, but i've moved on, and i'm fine, and so will you be. It's true that you can't do it alone, and you're not going to. From this day onwards, i'm going to be your friend. We'll help each other, okay?" I smiled at him.

"What about... your friends? Or that other guy who beat me up? They doesn't seem to fond of me".

"Good thing they're not the one who's going to be your friend then" I grinned at him, and he chuckled. 

"I don't know, Hana. I don't know what that goth guy will do when he finds out i'm your friend".

"Care to find that out?" Jiyong appeared next to us, and he glared at Sehun. His eyes moved down to our hands linked together, then back up at Sehun. "Let go off her right now, or you'll spend the rest of your life in a hospital".

Sehun immediately let go off my hand and held his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry, dude. I never meant to hurt her, and i'm certainly not planning on seducing her or anything, man. I'm not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter