Chapter 28

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

 

 

"Hello?" Sehun's voice could be heard on the other end.

 

I was just about to answer him, when all of a sudden i felt a hand around my waist. I screamed and accidently dropped the phone as i turned around. I fell to my knees and clutched onto my shirt as Jiyong bent down next to me with a smirk on his face. 

 

"Is this some kind of sick joke?! Cause it's not funny!" I could hear Sehun's voice coming from the phone. I crawled over to it and picked it up.

"Hey, Sehun, it's me, Hana. Sorry about that, there was just... something that startled me" I said as i glared at Jiyong.

"Yeah, well, you scared me too!" He sighed. "What's up? Why are you calling me?"

"I... i went over to your house, but you weren't home. A man, your step father, i suppose, was wondering where you were. He told me to call him if i found you".

"Oh... well, you don't have to call him, i'm on my way home now, promise. I'll see you when i get back to school, okay? Bye" He hung up and i put the phone back in my pocket as i looked up at Jiyong.

"What are you doing here?"

"You were supposed to go shopping with Chaerin".

"I did" I held up the bags in front of him. "See?"

"So what are you doing out here, by yourself? Seriously, Hana! I told you to never go off on your own! Why can't you never listen to me?!"

"Why are you constantly making a big deal out of this?! You follow me around everywhere, Jiyong! I need my space, and besides, i wanted to check if Sehun was okay after what you did to him!"

"Why do you think i did that?!" He sighed and rubbed his temple. "Let's just go home" He sat down so i could climb onto his back.

"Fine" I mumbled as i climbed onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

 

 

Jiyong started walking towards the house, with me following behind him. All of a sudden he stopped and i walked right into his back. "Hey, what the hell?" I said as i rubbed my forehead.

He turned around and searched the whole area. "We're not alone".

I stopped rubbing my forehead and looked up at him. "What?" I looked around as well. "Who's here?"

Jiyong sighed and sat down on the steps. "Joon".

Just then Joon appeared right in front of me. "You're still alive".

"Joon!" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. "I' missed you!"

He immediately grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto the ground. Jiyong ran over to me and bent down in front of me while glaring at Joon. "Go ahead and try and hurt her. I'll kill you if you do so".

Joon chuckled. "Once again with the threats?" Joon looked down at me. "Sandara wants her dead. Today".

"There's a lot that Sandara wants, but can't have" Jiyong grinned at him. "So go home to your master, because i'm not going to give her what she wants".

I stood up and walked over to Joon. Jiyong followed me and wrapped his arm around my waist, ready to pull me back in case Joon would do anything. "Joon... i'm sorry about what happened between us earlier. But i can't become a vampire, i don't want that".

"Would you rather die?" Joon leaned his head down towards me and took some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

I nodded. "Yes. I can't even imagine the pain you, or other vampires experience. I just couldn't take it" I smiled at him. "I'm not strong like you are".

"Strong? I'm not strong".

I shook my head. "Yes, you are. You're very strong, Joon, and i admire that in you. I'm disappointed that you follow Sandara around and let her treat you like a pet, but i understand. I understand how hard everything is and has been for you, so if you have to kill me because she says so, then..." I took a deep breath and looked down. "Then i understand".

"What?" Jiyong looked down at me. 

I looked up at Jiyong and smiled. "It's my fate to die, remember? You told me that. If he kills me first or you, what does it matter?"

"It mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter