Chapter 37

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

 

 

Jiyong widened his eyes and looked right up at Victoria. "You're what?!" I grabbed Jiyong's sleeve, pulling in it a little, signalizing him to be nice, but he ignored my little gesture.

Victoria reached for Leeteuk's hand, and he wrapped his hand around her hand. "I know we haven't known each other for that long, but..." She bit her lip and lowered her head. "I'm pregnant..."

Jiyong almost dropped to the ground when he heard that. Even i was shocked. Jiyong put both his arms on the side of my waist, clutching onto my shirt as he closed his eyes, and inhaled. He opened his eyes and looked directly at me. "Tell me i did not hear right right now. Tell me it was just my hearing screwing with me".

I glanced up at him, and shook my head. "No... i heard it too".

"Dammit!" He pushed me away from him, probably a little harder than he planned. I landed on the ground and felt a sharp pain in my side. I slowly pushed myself up to a sitting position as i placed my hand on the side of my stomach where the pain came from.

"Jiyong! This is not her fault!" I heard Victoria shout, followed by a smack sound. I quicky looked up, and Jiyong's head was turned to the right, and Victoria was standing right in front of him, glaring at him. Jiyong stepped beside her, and headed straight inside the house. Victoria sighed and walked over to me and helped me up. "I'm sorry, Hana, this is all my fault".

I tried my best to give her a smile, even if i was in pain, and shook my head. "No, it's not. I'm fine. And... i'm really happy for the two of you. Remember to invite me to the wedding, alright?"

Victoria giggled. "Silly! You're going to be my maid of honer, of course!"

I blinked. "What? Me?"

She smiled. "Of course. You're like a sister to me, Hana. Besides, Jiyong doesn't look good in a dress" She let out a small laugh, and looked up at the house. "Try to calm him down, alright, Hana? I need someone to walk me down the aisle" She looked down at me and smiled.

I nodded. "I will".

"Well, goodbye for now" She waved at me and then her and Leeteuk disappeared.

 

 

I clutched onto my side as i slowly walked up the stairs and into the house. The living room was empty, and so was the kitchen. I walked towards the door to my bedroom. I opened the door and saw Jiyong lying on my bed. He was lying with his stomach down and his arms were crossed. His head was lying on them, and he was looking the other way. I closed the door and walked over to him. Even though it was painful, i slowly sat down next to him.

 

 

"I thought being an uncle was good news?" I said as i looked down at his back. I ran my hand through his hair and he closed his eyes and sighed.

"It is..." He turned around to lie on his back and grabbed my hand. He put it down on his chest as he it while looking up at me. "But she has only known him for three weeks, and they are already getting married and having a baby?" He shook his head and sighed. "I'm disappointed in her. She probably slept with him on the first day".

"Even if they did... she might really love him, and he probably loves her too. He's still with her, right? Don't be so hard on her, she is still your sister".

He nodded. "I won't" He looked down at my hand that was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter