Chapter 58

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 58

 

 

My eyes shot open, finding myself in a soft, giant bed. Someone was lying next to me. A male figure. I leaned myself up as i looked at him. Sehun. I gently shook him and he opened his eyes as well, sitting up. He looked at me with a confused expression. "What... happened?"

I shrugged as i looked around the room. I recognized this place, it was Chaerin's room. But what were we doing here? The door opened and Chaerin, Jonghyun, Zico and Jin-ri walked inside. "Oh, you're both awake. I brought some food" Chaerin said as she placed a breakfast tray filled with all kinds of different food.

"What happened?" Sehun looked at all of them, hoping they would have an answer.

"Beats the hell out of us" Zico shrugged as he turned a chair around, sitting down with each legs on his side as he rested his arms on the chair. "A janitor found you two lying on the school ground, knocked out. You had no bruises or a single mark or anything, so no one is really sure what happened. We were kinda hoping you would know?"

"I... can't remember a thing" I looked at Sehun. "Can you?" He just shook his head. 

Jin-ri walked over to him and grabbed his hand, smiling gently at him. "Well, all that matters is that you're fine" He smiled and pulled her down for a kiss. I stood up from the bed as i walked around the room, having six eyes following my every single move.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter