Chapter 27

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27

 

 

"I shouldn't be here, Chaerin, and neither should you. Cutting school isn't such a good idea".

Chaerin rolled her eyes as she tried a pair of high heels. "You need a break from school, Hana. You're always doing nothing but studying".

I sighed as i sat down on a chair in the store. "That's not true, i barely have time to study anymore. I'm too busy with... other things".

She looked up at me and smiled. "With Jiyong?" She giggled and looked back down at the shoes. "He seems like a great guy, Hana. I think you've hit the jackpot".

"We're not dating".

She looked up at me and smirked. "Then what was that about him wanting to see you in mini skirts?" She wiggled her eyebrows as i crossed my arms.

"I'm serious, Chaerin. We're just friends. Jiyong just likes messing with me sometimes".

"Right. Well, i did promise him to buy some y clothes for you, and i always keep my promises. I'm just gonna buy these shoes, then we'll go look for something y that you can show off to him. Maybe some y, see through lingerie as well".

 

I sighed and walked out of the store while Chaerin was paying for the shoes. My eyes stopped at Sehun who was sitting on the small cafe. He was looking down at the table while drinking a coke. I walked over to him and smiled.

 

"Hey, Sehun".

He jumped and stood up too quickly. His drink spilled all over the table. He sighed as he looked down at the mess. "Hey" He grabbed a few tissues and started cleaning it up.

"I'm sorry, let me buy you a new one".

He looked up at me and smiled. "No, that's okay" He threw away the tissues in the nearest trash can and sat back down. "Wanna sit? If you're not busy, that is".

"I'm not busy" I smiled and sat in the chair on the opposite side of him. "So what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be suspended?"

"Yeah, from school, not my house. Do you want something to eat or drink?"

I shook my head. "No thank you".

He nodded and leaned back in his seat. "So why are you here? You never striked me as the type of girl who would cut school".

I giggled. "You're right about that. Group pressure, i guess you can call it".

He nodded and put his elbows down on the table. "Who are you with?"

"Chaerin, my best friend".

"Ah, the cheerleader" He leaned ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter