Chapter 49

Blood Debt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49

 

 

N

 

I sighed as i threw rocks at a tree, hitting it every single time. Being on stake out is not fun. Especially not when you're alone. I understand that Seraphina wouldn't let Jiyeon come with, because that would for sure have ruined the whole 'keep low' idea, but what about Jaejoong or Junsu? Why couldn't they come? Why me? And alone? Couldn't they come out soon, so i could leave?

 

And just like my prayers had been heard, the door finally opened, and i scrunched myself down as i peeked at them through the bush i was hiding behind. Hana and the human girl were walking out first, both all dolled up in dresses and make up. Really distracting to a guy's eye, actually. Especially Hana. That girl was interesting, and definitely something else.

 

She had actually dared to shoot me, and letting Jiyong leave me in misery. Definitely not a girl you should underestimate. But the way she looked, she seemed so fragile, like a porcelain doll. Not to mention her legs. Cleary visible, long and slim. It made some parts of my body react, but i quickly shook my head.

 

"Not the time, N. Not the time" I whispered to myself, but it didn't go unnoticed by the two vampires who were behind the two girls. Their heads snapped towards the bush i was hiding behind. I quickly ran to the castle,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter